Chapter 14 - Weakling

*Baileys POV*

It was a Friday night and I was in my room crying over a guy. I don't understand why but I was. I didn't go to school, I didn't even come out of my room. I really liked wesley, I was falling in love with him and all he cared about was his rep. I could her moaning and girls screaming Wesley's name so I know he moved on from me. I just never knew it would hurt so much, I wish the pain was all away. I know I made a promise but I couldn't help myself.

I got up and went into the bathroom, I found a blade and pressed it to my wrist, I just wanted all the pain to go away, I was crying and in pain. I pressed the blade deep into my skin and it started to bleed. I couldn't stop I just couldn't I was in pain and this was the only thing that helped.

I heard the door knob twist and open.
I tried to hide the blade but it was too late, Drew saw me and picked me up and brought me into the living room.

"Bailey why are you doing?" he asked.

"I can't take the pain anymore" I said crying.

He came over and hugged me. I cried into his chest, I couldn't stop crying.

"Please bailey, I want to help you" he said almost crying.

"I'm fine drew, can I just go to my room now" I said trying to get up.

I felt really dizzy, I got up and fell to the ground.

"Bailey you're not fine! I'm taking you to the hositpal now" he said

"Keaton, Wesley come in the living room now!" drew yelled.

I didn't want to face wesley right now, I was weak and I couldn't handle the pain anymore. Drew picked me up and brought me back to the couch, I got wrapped into a blanket and couldn't move, I was so weak to even fight.

Keaton and Wesley came downstairs and sat on the couch, I looked over and wesley looked happy not sad like I am. I was in pain and he wasn't

"I'm taking Bailey to the hositpal, she's weak and can't walk straight, I need your guys help" drew said.

"What happen to bailey?" keaton asked.

"Nothing" I said barely.

"There's something wrong bailey" keaton said sounding worried.

Wesley didn't say anything, he just say there. I tried to move but I was too weak.

"What do we have to do?" keaton asked.

"Can you and wesley carry Bailey out to the car while I go get things" drew said.

"Yeah man of course" keaton said.

Drew got up and got some things and then keaton, Wesley and I were left alone.

I didn't sleep or eat for the whole week, in the past this always happened but i've never gotten weak.

Keaton and Wesley got up and came over to me. They picked me up, I couldn't do anything, I was so weak. Wesley holding onto to me brought back memories and it felt so painful, I started crying again.

"I love you" Was I could say before I passed out.

--------

Chapter 14

I'm sorry it was short but the next one is good!

For now I hope you enjoy:)

Don't forget to have a good day!

10 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter!

Stay Gucci and peace brothas