19

*Baileys POV*

I woke up the next morning, feeling like crap. I've been crying all night because of what news drew told me. I didn't want to see anyone or talk to anyone. I was shocked and sad and I was worried, my own brother might die. I know I have to stay strong for him but I can't. I'm a wreck and seeing him right now would crush me.

*knock knock knock*

"it's me wesley, can I come in" wesley asked.

"no" I barely said.

I forgot to lock my door, because he came in and saw me, he didn't say a word he just came over to me and I cried into his chest.

"I have to stay strong but I can't" I slowly whispered.

"I know it's hard, but were gonna get through this together" he said rubbing my back.

I'm glad I have wesley to be there for me and I know it's rough on him because drew is his best friend and they've been friends forever. Seeing him being torn apart and not seeing him for 6 months is tuff, but we will visit him everyday until he gets better.

"You must be in so much pain right now" I said laying up and hugging him

"Please wesley, just know it's going to be rough but i'm here for you and I'm never leaving. I love you to the moon and back and I hate seeing you in so much pain" I said.

"You know I love you so much" he said.

I didn't say anything, I just smiled at him and laid back into his chest. He already knew how much I loved him.

*Wesleys POV*

I knocked on baileys door.

"It's me wesley, can I come in"

"no" she barely said.

I opened the door and saw her crying on her bed. I didn't say a word I went over to her and let her cry into my chest.

"I have to stay strong but I can't" she slowly whispered.

"I know it's hard, but were gonna get through this together" I said rubbing her back.

"You must be in so much pain right now" She said laying up and hugging me

"Please wesley, just know it's going to be rough but i'm here for you and I'm never leaving. I love you to the moon and back and I hate seeing you in so much pain" She said.

"You know I love you so much" I said.

We didn't say another word, she just laid backed down on my chest. She knew how much she meant to me and I didn't want to lose her or drew. It was going to be rough but were gonna get through this together.

*****

"Bailey are you awake?" I asked.

I didn't hear anything, I looked down and saw her sleeping. I slowly moved her head off my chest and laid it down on the bed. I grabbed some blankets and tucked her in. I kissed her tiny little forehead and walked out of her room.

I walked into the living and saw drew siting there. I knew I had to talk him sometime but I just wasn't ready. I tried walking up the stairs but he turned around.

"Wes, can we talk?" drew asked.

"yeah sure" I slowly turned around and went back to the couch.

I didn't look him straight in the eye because I knew I would start crying, he was my bestfriend. My bestfriend who has cancer.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"for what?" I asked confused.

"not telling you I had cancer, I just didn't want anyone to worry about me" he said.

"Listen drew, I should be the one who's sorry, when you told me I didn't say anything and I didn't even hug you. I just can't handle the news because you're my bestfriend and you mean the world to me" I said.

"I just don't wanna lose you, and I don't think bailey wants to lose you ether" I said.

"I'm not going anywhere and if I do. Please take good care of my sister. She really likes you and you like you too. Just keep good care of her and same with keaton" he said.

"You're not going anywhere" I said angrily.

"I just said if I was" drew said standing up.

I stood up and before I left drew grabbed my arm and brought me into a man hug.

"Please Wes, this is hard on me too but we have to be strong" he said in my ear.

I couldn't take it anymore I felt a tear escape from my eyes and I hugged me back.

*********************************

It's been a while since I updated eh??

Anyways, does anyone actually want me to keep updating? Cause I feel like no one likes this story

But anyways If you enjoy this chapter don't forget to vote/comment.

10 votes and comments for the next chapter!

Stay Gucci