• Classic News •

CLASSIC ENT (CLC ENT) 's DREAM recently made their debut with two title track songs, Whistle and Boombayah!

The dance practices are suspected to come out soon!

You can watch the live performance here.

On another topic, CLASSIC decided to drop the first member of LUNAR early in between DREAM'S promotions!

This girls name is Arreum, she is currently 15 years old and serves as the group's lead vocalist! She is fluent in Japanese, English, and Korean! We wish her a safe and successful idol life!

○ COMMENTS | 557, 699 | Top Comments ○

armylol101: yES SLAY THE VISUALS, LUNAR IS GONNA BE SUCH A GOOD GROUP

redvelvetaf: w0w, she is too young! She should be focusing on her studies!

nctdream_sm: have you not seen nct dream? the youngest is 14 lmao

----------------------------------

To anyone in the future who wants to apply, PLEASE don't make your character good at almost everything. I have been seeing this a lot in the recent forms. Just remember, this is a entertainment company. There will be some older, younger, and more talented than others. That's just how it works. I get that you want to make your characters the Maknae, the face or like the main in EVERY single thing, but it's  just plain annoying. I'm sorry but it is. If someone is that talented, then they should be a soloist (at least that's the way I see it). Also if your having trouble with this, remember if your in a group there are OTHER MEMBERS THAN YOU. I try to divide them equally, but it's not that possible when your character is good at everything and has no flaws whatsoever. It's not even realistic.

Every group needs their "visual hole" and or their "talent hole" (some groups are a exception), and I'm gonna make lots of large numbered groups and im gonna need people who have flaws and have their imperfections so they actually have things to work on and perfect.

Also please don't make your characters younger than 14-15. It annoys me and worries me that someone the same age as me that they are living like this. im studying hard and they are working nights and days without any sleep. That's just not healthy, especially if it's someone of that age range.

Also congrats ppeachu- !