The make real thing

Dallas POV

I was walking to lunch with my friends Liam and Lizzie we sat down in are usual spot in far corner of the cafeteria. We are outcast and nerds and we get piked on for that, we got are lunch and sat down and started to talk when caitlyn came over to us and pike on us, we got up and walked outside to the back of the school and Clim the big tree out bake it's were we go when we get picked on at lunch time. Hey guys I said ya what is it Dallas Liam said before shoving a pretzel in his mouth which made us laugh, do you ever wounded if there a machine that can make different time lines like in Undertale I said ya Liam and Lizzie said in unison, if I could make a time lines I want to be siblings with you we would run away and becoming bother and sister with out my two anoing brothers Lizzie said I would have that to we would wake up in the morning and eat breakfest and then play Minecraft the hord food in my room and watch animoo then go to the library and get manga the come ho e watch YouTube then going to bed and sneaking are table in to bed and read wattpad in bed for a hour or to then go to bed I said hey guys I got to g to class see you guys after school wants Liam left I herd Lizzie start to sing (sorry I had to ) Angel with a shotgun and I sang with Lizzie.

( I'm an angel with a shotgun,shotgun,shotgun, An agnel with a shotgun,shotgun,shotgun..)

Get out you guns,battles beguns,are you are you a saint or a sinner? If loves a fight,then I shall die,with my hart on a trigger.

They say before you start a war you better know what were fighting for. Well baby you were all that I adore,if love is what you need,a soldier I will be.

I'm an angle with a shotgun, fighting til' the wars won,I don't care if heaven won't take me back. I'll throw away my faith babe,just to keep you safe. Don't you know your everting I have?..and I,wanna live not just survive,tonight.

Sometimes you win you got the sin,don't mean I'm not a believer. ..and major Tom,will sing along. Yeah,they still say I'm a dreamer.

They say before you start a war,you better what your fighting for. well babe, you were all that I adore, if love is what need,a soldier I will be.

I'm an angle with a shotgun, fighting till' the wars won, I don't care if heaven won't take me back,I'll trow away my faith,babe,just to keep you safe. Don't you know you everything I have?...and I,wanna not just survive,tonight.

Ooooohhhhhhhh,ooooooohhhhh whoa whoa oooh whoa (3x)

I'm an angle with a shotgun... fighting tills the wars won... I don't car if beacon won't take me back...

I'm an angle with a shotgun,fighting till' the wars won,I don't car if heaven won't tale me back. I'll trow my my faith,babe,just to keep you safe. Don't you your ever thing I have?(I'm an angle with a shotgun)...and I, want to live, not just survive, tonight (live not just survive)

....and I'm gonna hide,hide,hide my wings tonight.

They say before you start a war,you better know what your fight for. well babe,you were all that all that I adore,if love is what you need,a soldier I will be.

When we were do singing the bell rang and we went to class

A\N
I had fun weighing this, this is real well not about the well outcast and bring piked on that's not true well the nerd part is and the sing and the tree in the back of the s book the at was all made up for entertainment and taking a about if we can make a timeline is true and stuff a bout being brother and sister welp bye