Chapter 1

Eve ran downstairs to catch the phone on it's last ring. "Hi dad, whats up?"

" I got you a surprise honey!"

"What is it dad?!"

"You might need to sit down for this one but-"

Eve sat down. "I got you three day passes to Lollapalooza!"

"Ahh! Dad thank you sooo so much! I love you!"

"I love you too honey and know I promised to be home for your birthday, but that office has been busy."

"But dad, you promised!"

"I know hun, but I know you'll understand some da-"

"Dad, understand now! I'm 17 and my dad is always away- You know what? I have to go! Love you!"

Eve slammed down the phone and stormed away. At least she can go to lollapalooza with her quirky friend, Sammy. They both love indie music and she thought that she wasn't able to go to lollapalooza with him, but now she can.

A week later, Lollapalooza

"I've never gone to Lollapalooza before, whatzit like?

" I ask. My best friend, Sammy says "You fuck bitches."

"No, seriously Sammy, is it as amazing as it sounds?"

"Ugh, don't worry Eve it's amazing. Sometimes bands even come out after the shows and meet with the fans! I want me some Ezra Koenig!"

"Geez, Sammy go take a cold shower! I hope I get to meet Two Door Cinema Club!"

"Okay, girl chill, we are here and it is time to have some serious fun!" "Oh, look there's Ezra Koenig !"

"Oh. My. God. WHERE!"

"Haha, just joking!" I knew the next three days would be the best days of my life.

AN: This chapter is really short and is like a pilot chapter so no need to fear! I do not own Two Door

Cinema Club or Vampire Weekend but the characters are my own.