Chapter 3

After TDCC Concert, behind stage Alex's POV

"Guys, guys where are all the fans that were waiting earlier?" I ask the set up crew.

"Here they are!", one of the workers say as a group of fans run towards Sam, Kev, and I.

"Guys relax, you will all get to meet us, just get in a line!", I try to reason with the crowd.

The first in line was a beautiful girl with ebony hair, porcelain skin, and emerald green eyes. She definitely stood out in crowds, I just hope she doesn't have a boyfriend.

"Hi, how did you enjoy the concert?", I say hoping I wasn't blushing.

"It was truly amazing!", she says clearly excited and her voice was so adorable and bubbly.

"That's awesome!", I say pulling her in for a big hug, "And what is your name?"

"My name is Eve.", she giggles like a child, blushing.

Right then, a slightly short boy walks up to her and whispers not so discreetly, "Kiss him on the cheek! Kiss him on the cheek!"

"Sammy!", she says quietly.

"It's alright doll!", I say and before I know it I am bending down and she is kissing me lightly on the cheek. I then autograph her Beacon album and she walks away giggling with her friend from earlier.

Eve's POV

I walk away, probably blushing and giggling and get into line to meet Sam while Sammy hops into line to meet Kev. This has so far been the best day of my life and I look down at the album Alex has signed and I couldn't believe what I saw. A number. His number.

AN: Sorry the TDCC concert wasn't included but I didn't know how to incorporate it into the story

XOXO Victoria