#2 - It started here...

• Dedicated kay Lili Casenas

Kath's POV

June 24, 2015

             My friend Ella teased me about DJ! To tell you the truth, I really don't have feelings for DJ...but then they told me that he liked me since before...and Mika teased me...

Mika: Hey! DJ, may gusto daw si Kath sa iyo! hahaha!!!

           pasigaw niyang sinabi and everyone in the classroom heard everything that she said...

Classmates: Uiii!!! DJ!!!

          they all cheered,,, ano ba!

Kath: Ui! Hindi yata...HIndi talaga...Si Harry kaya yung crush ko,,,diba Ella?

Ella: Ooowzzz,,, Kath, stop denying girl!!! hahaha... uiii...!!!

           Haaaay...pati ba naman ikaw Ella?! hahaha! ano ba guys! may problem kayo with me?...TELL ME!!! TELL ME!!! hahaha...

                                                                        **********

June 26, 2015

          DJ sat beside me! He'salready showing his affection...And our classmates told us to take picture together...so we had our first picture...

                                                                        ***********

            And many days passed...DJ is continuing to show his affection. And Ella and I became superfriends!!! We're starting to tell secrets to each other... and, guess what,,, I was developed with him...HIM!!! Do you know him?...of course, the one whom the whole grade 7 was teasing me...hahah!!

-----------------

A/N: Puro POV lang po muna ni Kath ang mababasa niyo... yung POV po ng iba ay mababasa po when the end is near nah po... hehehe.. hope you'll like it po! don't forget to ComVo!