#6 - MOVE ON DAY!!!

Kath's POV

Many months passed...

Yes! I had moved on...but I still have this feeling for him...This time, the other girls told me that DJ would court me...huh?! I didn't believe them... We don't talk to each other and he'll court me?! hahaha... He's crazy! By the way, Ella told me that there was this cutie in the other section...and his name is Ken!!! I saw him the past few days and he is really cute... there's nothing wrong with idolizing Ken when DJ is flirting with Sofia...His GIRLFRIEND...Yeah, it's true...DJ and Sofia together...and Ella was keep on reminding me not to mind them...I can focus on my studies with Harry Styles as my inspiration...and don't forget about Ken!!! hahah!!!

One afternoon...

Girls: Hey! Kath!!! Kath!!!

Kath: Yeah? Whysopanic? What's wrongyouguys?

Girls: Ken!!! Ken!!!

Kath: Why? Whathappenedtohim? Why?

They were laughing and they told Ella...

Kath: Guys! Pleasetellme! what's wrongwithKen?

Girls: HEALSOLIKEDYOU!!!

        HUH? I was shocked...I can't sat any word...

Ella: Kath! Hey!

        oh! she snapped me out of my thoughts...

Kath: oh! yeah...hehehe.. *^.^*

        I really cant believe it!

         We went downstairs...and we met Ken with Francis and Koby, his barkadas...

Ken: HiElla! HiMika!

Francis & Koby: HiKath!

       The boys stared at each other...

Francis & Koby: HiMika! HiElla!

Ken: HiKath!

          Oh my gee!!! hahaha...yes, this was the first time he said "HI" to me...

Ella, Mika, & Kath: HiBoys!

          Then we giggled...

           When the boys left, DJ passed looking down not saying any word...then, we saw Sofia following him...

Sofia: DJ...hey! DJwait! I can explain!!!

          What's wrong with them?! oh yeah... BF/GF PROBLEM...

Sofia: DJ...! Please!!!

        LQ!!! Whatever guys.. It's your problem...

        We went back to the classroom...I was staring at DJ and Sofia fighting...I asked Miles what their problem was and she said that DJ caught Sofia flirting with Jorge! oh... that was JAWDROPPING! I was the one who felt sorrt for DJ...I can't deny it but I still love him...I overheard DJ and Sofia arguing and the last clear lines i heard were...

Sofia: DJ, please...

DJ: SorrySofi...

Sofia: DJ, letmeexplain... DJ, Jorge and I wereju-

DJ: Yeah... I knowwhatyouwouldsaySofi...Weneedtoend this relationship...Allyourexplanationswouldn't help...I knowwewouldfight again...Tha-

Sofia: Bu-

DJ: NobutsSofi... THIS RELATIONSHIPENDSTODAY!!!

            DJ walked out of the classroom...

Sofia: Hey!! DJ!! WAIT!!!

            Oh! Poor Sofia... I don't know where DJ exactly had gone but I have this one place on my mind...I went to the place where DJ ind I used to hang out everyday...I went there all by myself... I didn't tell Ella nor Mika...

-----------------------------

A/N: COmVO!!!