New Friend

A girl walking along the hallway is being stared at by the students, head turning just to look at her, some are even whispering audibly asking who that new girl is, wearing glasses and all. Well after what happened, which involves her and one of the popular guys whom she don't know anything about, she became the center of attention. And today, is just her first day in school.

She just passed by the people along the hallway proceeding to her classroom. She then sat down on the third row, not too far nor too near. She then put her head down thinking about what happened earlier while the teacher is still not yet around.

-Flashback-

'Ahh! A new chapter in my life." The girl named Yhixelle thought. She wearing a black and white colored uniform while standing in front of a huge campus for middle school students. She is starting her first day in a new surrounding. She went inside and stared in awe while walking past the campus.

Too immersed at her new school, looking everywhere instead of looking in front, she then bumped into a boy a bit taller than her, but the boy having a built figure at such young age made Yhixelle fall into her bum making a loud cry, "Ouch!" The boy extended his hand for her. Yhixelle then accepted the boy's hand and muttered a thanks after getting onto her feet while looking onto the floor.

"Hi! My name's Nathaniel, Nathaniel Mikey Ramirez," the boy said while offering a handshake.

That's the only time Yhixelle looked up to look at the boy's face. She then realized that Nathaniel is good-looking. Him having a small hazel colored eyes, pinkish lips, charismatic smile that shows his dimple at his left cheek, light brown hair, milky white skin and a really good body figure.

She looked at his extended hand then to his eyes. She accepted his hand for a handshake and said with a small smile, "I'm Yhixelle, Yhixelle Macey Santillan. Nice to meet you, Nathaniel." She then looked around and realized that they were being looked at by the other students. Some are whispering to each other while some are rolling their eyes at her.

"Nice to meet you too, Yhixelle. Say, I got to go. I need to fix some stuffs first. See you around," Nathaniel said while waving his hands, walking away from her. She then continued walking leaving the crowd behind her.

-End of flashback-

She raised her head from the table when she heard a loud noise from a group of boys coming toward the room. She examined the boys then noticed Nathaniel laughing with them. Nathaniel caught Yhixelle looking at him and smiled. Yhixelle returned the smile. Nathaniel left his friends and went to sit beside Yhixelle.

"We meet again, Yhixelle," Nathaniel said while smiling.

"Yeah and we are even classmates," Yhixelle said.

"Let's be good friends or even best friends, Yhixelle," Nathaniel said and grinned.

"Yeah! Let's," Yhixelle replied while chuckling.

They then chuckled. Being happy that they found a new friend.

---
 Hi! I'm new to writing so kindly vote and comment so I'll know your opinions

Yhixelle's Uniform ~>