#Chapter25

The in-class learning lessons went well as usual, until the loud chime of school bell rang for a break. Students began to fill the school compound, and among the crowd there's Yangmi and Haerin walking their way to the cafeteria.

"I'm hungry." Said Haerin. Yangmi nodded, agreeing with her. "Same."

The cafeteria was full, but gladly both of them managed to save some seat. Yangmi kept looking around, as if she was searching for someone. Haerin on the other hand was in her pensive mood while sipping on a Pepsi she bought. (A/N: team Pepsi bye)

The way Yangmi kept looking over her shoulders and being anxious somehow bothered Haerin much. "Who are you looking for? I'm right in front of you." She waved her hand at her friend's face. Yangmi pushed her hand away as she was annoyed by it.

"Nothing. I was just... nothing." replied Yangmi, reluctant to tell her what was she up to. The moment Yangmi saw Taehyung far at the corner of the cafeteria while looking for her, that's her cue to leave. She quickly got up, and Haerin was bemused by the sudden urge to get up.

"Where are you going??" She asked.

"Somewhere." replied Yangmi in a hurry. "See you in class after the break."

Her eyes trailed to where her friend was rushed to, but it was too crowded for her to observe where her friend went. She shrugged, eventually getting up from the seat and headed to the classes hallway.

She stopped at her locker, and to her surprise she saw something by the edge of the locker when she opened it. It was some sort of a note that had been slid under by someone. She unfolded it and read through the content.

Hi! Um... I needed to talk to you, so can you come and meet me up at the school's rooftop garden? :)
-J

She let out a snort to her contempt for the note, assuming that it was from Jungkook. She folded it back and locked her locker, heading her way to the location as written in the note.

"He be really demanded for my answer by now." She thought, giggled to her amuse. She went for the building where the rooftop garden was according to the janitor she asked while she was on her way to find it. She climbed the stairs of the two stories building and she finally reached her destination. She looked around, and saw a male figure sitting at the edge of the rooftop, back facing her. She walked over to him with a smile on her face.

"Hey Jungkook, you don't have to–"

She halted, and the smile on her face slowly faded into a confusing expression when the boy turned around, smiling dearly at her.

"Jimin?"

"Hi Haerin." He waved, then patted the empty space beside him. Haerin tucked her stranded hair behind her ear and letting out a small laugh as she sat beside him.

"So you're the one who wrote that note, huh? I thought it was Jungkook." Haerin asked, and it made Jimin to chuckle in embarrassment.

"Yeah... Sorry for the bad handwriting though." He admitted, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't be! Your handwriting is really nice. Way better than mine."

Both of them laughed.

"I disagree, but I'll take that as a compliment."

Before things started to get awkward, Haerin began to ask him the reason behind the meet-up. "So... may I know what is it that you wanted to talk about?"

Her question made him nervous in all of a sudden. "Nothing. Just wanted to know how have you been doing." He replied to his reluctance of being honest with her.