A friend like him

The boy ran to his room tears staining his face, unaware of the monochrome clown following him. He slammed his door shut and sat against it so no one could come in. He heard a soft knock on the door.
    "GO AWAY!" Toby yelled at whoever was out there.
    "Can I please come in?" A deep raspy voice asked. Toby slowly opens the door and looks up at the towering monochrome clown.
    "What do you want?" Toby says sniffling. The clown hugged the boy to him.
    "I'm sorry about Jeff. You know how he could be," Toby wrapped his arms around the clowns neck he cried into his feathered shoulder.
    "Why does he have to be like that!" Toby yelled crying loudly. Before LJ reply he could see the cut smile killer come up the stairs an look at them. LJ glared at him.
    "Come on let's talk in here," LJ said pushing Toby into his room and closing and locking the door before Toby could even notice Jeff. Toby was messing with him mouth guard trying to fix it. Jack saw this and sighed.
    "I don't care about that Toby," LJ walked up to the waffle loving teen and tried to take off the mouth guard. Toby smacked the clowns hand away.
    "I don't want you to see my hideous face," Toby said and looked away. LJ sighed.
    "I know your face is scarred but I don't care I have scars too," LJ said. Toby looked at the clown.
    "You do?" Toby asked not really believing him. He nodded.
    "Would you like to see them to prove it?" Toby nodded in response. LJ sighed and began to take off his shirt. Underneath his body was littered with claw marks big and small. Not mentioning the multiple stab wounds. The same with his arms but his arms had bite marks too. Toby couldn't believe all of the wounds he had. All of those scars and he was worried about one scratch on his face.( I'm not being literal just figurative)Toby guessed it was time to show what he was hiding behind his mask. It's not like LJ would yell anyone he's his best friend after all. He sighed and took off his mouth guard. It revealed a large chunk of his cheek missing. LJ walked to Toby , who was sitting in the bed, and examined his face. Then looked into Toby's eyes and smiles at him.
    "Was that hard?" LJ asked. Toby covered his face in shame.
    "Yes now you know just how hideous I am," Toby began crying again. LJ hugged him.
    "I don't think your hideous," LJ said. Toby looked at him in the eyes." I think your beautiful," LJ said and placed a soft kiss on the teens lips. Toby was shocked. He never expected his friend to fall for him but he could happily say he enjoyed it.  LJ then broke the kids and got up.
    "If you need me I'll be in my room," LJ said and winked at Toby. Making his blush deeper. Jack laughed and left.
   "I'm glad I have a friend like you LJ," Toby said yo himself and fall asleep.
( tell me how you guys like it. This know I think in going to make fluff. So I wouldn't get your hopes up too much for smut see ya my mad peeps )