The reply part 2

Toby stared in shock. Jeff hadn't stabbed him! LJ had got in front of Toby just in time and took the stab. Jeff let go of his knife and collapsed to the floor in realization of what he had done. LJ dropped to his knees and growled in pain.' Thank you LJ isn't human.' Toby said in his head. If LJ was human his spinal cord would have been severed and he would be dead. He stood and glared at Jeff. Jeff stared up at him with fear.
    "Get out," the clown said in a deep voice. The terrified teen jumped up and ran out of the room. LJ then let the pain set in, he collapsed onto the bed and growled loudly. Not knowing what to do Toby pulled put the knife. LJ hissed as the knife easily slide out.
    "Why did you do that?" Toby asked. LJ looked up at the teen and smiled.
    "I did that because.....I love you too Toby," Toby's eyes widened an he felt his face heat up.
    "Y-you really do?" Toby asked not sure if he just meant he liked him as a friend or.... More. LJ stroked Toby's cheek.
    "Of course I do. I've loved you since I first met you," LJ said pulling down Toby's mouth guard and gently kissed him.
(No smut for you but if I get enough requests I'll do its see ya my mad peeps )