Fight

LJ PoV)
I woke up to loud screaming and yelling. I groaned, rolled my eyes and forced myself up. I tried to make out what they were saying. I couldn't I could only recognize the voices. One was obviously Jeff's and the other I think was Toby! I spun around to see if he was still in the bed. He wasn't, I rushed downstairs to see Toby with his hatchets and Jeff with his knife. I didn't know what to do. For about a good 5 minutes I watched them fight then Jeff decided to cheat and throw his knife at Toby. Out of instinct I jumped in front of Toby and the knife stabbed me in the center of my chest. My black blood spilling from the wound. I dropped to my knees, and pulled the knife out. Jeff tried to run to me but Toby pushed him away from me and held me close to him. Slender rushed down the stars to is. I slowly started to fade to black.

Toby PoV)
     I woke up again about an hour later and could feel my stomach rumble. I got up to go get some waffles. I like waffles. Mmmm waffles. I was to busy thinking about waffles to pay attention to what was in front of me. I ran smack into the last person I wanted to see, Jeff. He glared down at me.
"WATCH WHERE YOUR-," then he noticed it was me." YOU!!" He charged at me. I quickly grabbed my hatches that I had hidden under my shirt. He pulled out his knife. We lunged at each other. I tried not to hurt him knowing that slendy would throw a fit if he found out about this. Before I had time to regain my stance Jeff grabbed one of my hatchets with his hand and the other he hooked with the groove of his knife and pulled both of them out of my hands. He stepped back and was going to throw the knife at me. I closed my eyes and waited for the knife to cut me open, but....it didn't I opened my eyes and I was the familiar black clown town Korn shirt. My clown dropped to his knees and pulled the knife out of his chest. Me and Jeff stared at him shocked, he collapsed I saw Jeff make a dash for him but I beat him and pushed him away from my jack. I picked him up and held him close to me not wanting anymore harm to come to my clown. Slender ran down the stairs and immediately saw Jack.
"WHAT HAPPENED!?" He yelled and carried LJ to the infirmary. Me and Jeff followed. As we made our way there I had explained everything to slendy. And I can only tell you one thing.....he was PISSED.