The Lone Wolf

Actually, one of my fave dreams currently. Btw, the wolf is me.

____

Snowy. A climate that I would never experience yet, here I am, wandering in the night. A lot of people avoided me as of now. They probably don't know that being a wolf is hard.

As the snowflakes that fall from the sky envelopes the park, I sat beside a bench since it is made for people, not animals. The cold never bothered me anyway.

My brother abandoned me a long time but I still miss him.

The bench sat near a road and I'm all hurdled up beside it.

Just as I was falling asleep, a stranger plugged a piece of wireless earplug and made me listen to some soothing music. The music is relaxing.

I immediately open my eyes to see who the kind person is. I look up to see a fine young man sitting on the bench, the right plug on his ear and his IPhone holding on his hand.  He's wearing a bonnet and, from my perspective, quite handsome looking.

(Despite the fact that I didn't recall his face when I woke up)

I smiled in content from his soft-hearted deed that I decided not to eat him. From afar opposite to where I'm lying, a man with a coat starts walking away.

I guessed that was my brother.

And I was back to reality when a car passed by.

_______

So, my first dream in my dream journal is me picturing my perfect pair.

Wow.

But honestly, during that time, all I wanted was a small comfort from a special somebody.

And I even dared myself that whoever would do that to me, I'll tell him about the dream.

Well, there was a guy. But he was my cousin. So I thought he was outside my family tree but nah. I told Jethro about it.

😒

Better luck next time!!!

Oh yeah. Actually, there are 3 guys that I dreamt about. He's the 2nd one. The 1st and the last will come next time.

Thank you!!!