1. I'm A Virgin Rated R

Past: I walked back into the room and saw that Laura wasn't there. What?

"Laura?" I said confused.

Then I felt two hands grab my arm and flip me. I slammed onto the ground and shut my eyes in pain.

Then I felt the same person pin me to the ground and put something against my neck.

I opened my eyes to see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present: (Don't read this whole chapter if sex grosses you out or whatever because this is really detailed.)

-Ross's POV-

"Laura!?"I said shocked and slightly confused. She started laughing and I looked in her hand to see that it wasn't a knife, just a harmless hairbrush.....wow, I can be really stupid.

"Wow, I so didn't know I couldn't do that!"She said excitedly and clapped her hands. I laughed and noticed she was sitting on top of my 'area'. I don't think she noticed but I started breathing a little heavier.

"What's wrong?"She asked confused and I pointed to where she's sitting, she laughed and humped me a bit......shit.

"P-Please don't."I said pleadingly, she just smirked and humped me again,this time she kept going and didn't stop. I groaned and laid back on the floor. She smiled and stopped...... thank god! But, she did lean down and kiss me. I kissed back and put my hands on the small of her back.

She kissed me roughly and I returned it, I picked her up and she hooked her legs around my waist. I smiled still kissing her, I threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her and when I went to put my hand down beside her to hold myself up.....I had accidentally grabbed her boob. She pulled away immediately.

"I'm sorry."I said and moved my hand to the bed,she smiled and whispered in my ear.

"You can do it again, over the shirt, under the shirt.....whichever you want."She said and kissed my neck, and I smiled. She then started kissing my sweet spot, and I couldn't help but, moan. I grabbed both of her boobs this time, and boy, she loved that. She stopped kissing my neck and moaned, her moan was actually really cute.

I felt her flip us over and sit again on top of my area, She pulled my shirt off and ran her hands up and down my abs, she traced them while kissing me. I felt her started to hump me again, oh god.

I moaned and held her waist while she continued, I couldn't take it any longer and pulled her shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra, lucky me. I flipped us over.

-Laura's POV-

He flipped us over and stared at me shirtless. I blushed and covered myself, he smiled and said.

"Your beautiful."He moved my arms away and started kissing my neck, it felt really good and I put my hands on his neck while he moved to my collar bone. I moaned at the great feeling I felt on my neck. He had moved back up again. He suddenly bit down on my neck hard and then licked over his bite. I gasped and held my neck, he smiled and said.

"Your mine."And then he started kissing my boob and massaged the other one, I moaned and grabbed the sheets. He smiled then started sucking on my boob and pinched the other causing me to moan loudly and wrap my arms around him. He went to the other side and did the same.

Finally he took off my jeans and undies and kissed his way down my stomach, I kept moaning. He smiled and without warning he jammed two fingers inside me. I squealed a bit and then moaned. He smiled and moved them around inside me. I felt a lot of pleasure and gripped the sheets tightly, he managed to stick another finger inside me and move them around. I couldn't take it any longer and released myself with a long,loud moan.

He pulled his finger out and licked them clean, then pulled his jeans off and I pulled off his boxer, his 'friend' popped out fully erected and waiting for me to help it. I kneel down in front and got ready to pleasure him.

-Ross's POV-

She kneeled down in front of me and smirked up at me...shit. She rubbed the head of my dick lightly and I groaned. She then put it in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the shaft. I moaned and held her hair, she then started deep throat me. Man, does this girl have a gag reflex? I decided that I didn't care and moaned as I released she licked me clean and I flipped us over.

-Laura's POV-

He flipped us over once again and positioned himself above me, I honestly was scared because I never had sex before, now Ross will take my V-card....

"Ross,I have two things to say before you start."I say. He gave me a confused look and tilted his head a bit.

"What?"He said.

"1.I'm a virgin and 2.You aren't wearing a condom."I said.

He grabbed a package with a condom in it from his dresser, beside the bed and waved it in the air. I waited for him to answer the virgin part. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"I'm one too. How about let's lose our virginities together?"He said and I nodded as he slipped on the condom.

Then he thrust himself inside me, I screamed a little from the pain. He stopped and looked at me worried.

"Are you OK?"He said worried.

I nodded and he continued. After a while the pain stopped and I moaned while pulling him closer. I knew he smiled and kept going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we finished Ross had fallen asleep and I laying in bed with him cuddling with me. And I was thinking about tonight.... what's gonna happen to us? I thought for awhile about it but, decides to talk to him in the morning. Soon I fell into a deep sleep.