Leaked

*Harry's POV*
"Aw fuck mate!" I groaned, frowning out of frustration. I picked up the pillow off the couch and chucked it across the room.
Liam hearing the thud came to check out what was going on.

"Mate, what's going on?" he inquired, but I only held out my phone to show him. Hundreds of texts we're flying in, the notifications moving so fast my phone was starting to glitch up. The stream of messages was cut off by a phone call. I ended it only to have a different number calling back. "Oh, leaked phone number. Shame dude, that's a bad one," he apologized and I knew he was actually being sympathetic because he himself knew how much of a pain this is.

We appreciate our fans so much, they're great, but sometimes they just push it too far. It happens all the time when someone claims to "have" one of our phone numbers. But sometimes on the off chance that for some unknown reason they do actually manage to get one of our phone numbers we usually just ignore the call if it's an unknown number as if it's someone important they'll contact us through management. Or most times if they're asking "is this Harry Styles" or we can hear it's a fan, if we have someone with us we let them respond and the person on the other end is dishearten believing it's not us and doesn't call again. But there is always the time when our number is leaked and we get thousands and thousands of calls and texts of everyone trying to reach us. However, they don't get that firstly we would never answer in that sort of situation and secondly we can't because it literally freezes and breaks our phones. That's the biggest downside.

I turned off my phone, and it will remain that way for probably a couple of weeks until all the calls have died down, before sighing and leaning back into the couch.

"I'm going to have to get a new one," I said disappointed in the situation. "It's going to be a right mission to transfer all my contacts and everything."

"I'm so sorry dude," Liam said again, patting me on the shoulder. "I'll go tell Paul he needs to organize you a new cell," he offers, trying to be helpful. Paul was our tour manager and basically there to help out with anything we could ever need.

"Thanks, Li, I really appreciate it." I let out one last groan of frustration as Liam left the room and I could hear him faintly chuckling as he walked off.

I felt a little weird not having my phone, as bad as that was. I wasn't sure what to do so I decided to go see if anyone else besides Liam was awake on the tour bus, it was only about 9 so they might still be sleeping.

"Li, are Nialler and Lou awake? I know Zayn's definitely still asleep," I chuckled, keeping my voice low in case they were still asleep.

"I know Niall's up. Not sure about Louis, I think him and Zayn slept on the other bus." We had two tour buses. This one we were on was more the boys' as opposed to crew, as we had our xbox and stuff like that on this one so it was designated the "fun bus." Sometimes if we were all up messing around and someone wanted to sleep they'd go on the other bus so as to not be disturbed.

"Oh yeah we were pretty loud last night. I hate it when they sleep there though I can't get to them." It was easy to change buses when we were parked off somewhere but as soon as we were moving, sometimes we'd have to wait hours until we could get to the other bus. That's why I pretty much always stayed here as there was more to do.

"Yeah, I think we're stopping just now though. In maybe..20 minutes," he replied, getting my hopes up.

I carried on walking past the kitchen where Liam was sat and back to the beds. I had woken up really early this morning so went to watch TV in the lounge area. I pulled back the curtain of the bottom bunk checking to see if Niall was there, but it was empty. Standing on the ledge of the bottom bunk I hoisted myself up to peer through the top bunk. I was greeted by a mop of messy blonde hair and a lightly snoring Niall.

"Nialler, wake up buddy," I cooed.

"Oh Hazza fuck off mate, I'm sleeping," he grumbled.

"I'll make you breakfast if you wake up," I promised, poking my finger into his ribs. He sat up quickly in response.

"Okay, you promised. Needed to get up anyway," he smirked, feeling proud of himself for earning himself some breakfast. I messed up his hair and jumped down so he could get down.

"I'm bored, let's play FIFA? Stupid phone number got leaked just now, I'm so annoyed. Need a distraction."

"Sure mate, always up for a game," he replied and patting me on the back added, "shame. Glad it wasn't me," he teased and ran off before I was able to whack him.

"Hey watch it!" I called out after him, "or I'll be the one leaking your number."

A game of FIFA later Liam came and took over from me as I went to fry up some eggs and bacon for breakfast for the three of us, making a little extra as I knew the other boys might want some when they get here. Just as I was starting to dish out, the other boys walked in so we all sat together while we chatted and ate up. Not long later Paul arrived giving us our schedule for the day. It mostly consisted of free time which is always a treat on a hectic tour. 

*AUTHORS NOTE*
Please show this some love. I would love active readers who comment and give their opinion and just fan girl. Also give it a LIKE, please and thank you <3 hope you enjoy, any suggestions are welcome!
- Trxylering