12

Has blood and death in it ok. 

Her face held that smirk like she figured something out that nobody else knows. That condescending smirk scares the hell out of me I never know what she's thinking. Though right now I need to get away but I see no exits. There's blood on the walls and floors leading to dead bodies. I look at the others who aren't dead yet their face clearly showed horror. She slowly started to walk towards a girl and grabbed the girls face the girl cried out for her to stop but it was to late. She took her knife and stabbed the girl in the arm the girl screamed in pain tears were running down her face. I would've looked away but I couldn't I was to transfixed. Just then she stabbed the girl right in the heart. Then she turned and looked at me saying this is why you all should've listened. I could grasp on to what she was saying the look in her eyes took all my attention away from the others. Her eyes held this crazy look like she was full of absolute power. She started to walk towards me and I could hear the others telling me to run but I couldn't move. My feet wouldn't move it was like they were glued to the floor. She stroked my cheek like I was a precious doll she didn't want to brake. Just then she pressed her lips on mine then turned away to face the others. I fell on to my knees all my strength leaving me as I just sat there with a flood of memories hitting me. My worst nightmare became true once again and I couldn't do a thing. I just sat there crying like a little kid my body started to burn. Everything was hazy I could barely see but I could hear the blood curling screams. Just then I realized there was no hope I was gonna die or be kept as a pet. I wish I could go back in time and stop myself. This decision I made was horrible but I can't do anything about it but just live with the guilt. The edges of my eyes started to darken I couldn't hear anything anymore.