one

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I hate the sound of my alarm. To me its a sign that I have to face people and I don't like people and I for sure know people hate me so yeah awesome. The reason I have no friends is because I'm never in one place long enough to make them and I'm ugly, and fat. My parents are both in the military we have been moving since I was about 5. Before this we lived in Arizona and I actually made two friends which I would consider best friends. But I had to move.....again and start over.

*skip ride to school*

"Bye sweetie have an amazing day I love you!"
"Love you too."
I walked into the doors to the front office and people just started to stare at me like take a picture it will last longer.
I was on my way into the office and I bumped into a person, and fell on my butt. When I looked up, standing in front of me was a very good looking dude.

"Watch where you're going next time." He grumbled.

"Aye aye captain." I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes, walking away.

I get up and walk into the office and grab my schedule from the office lady.

"Hey are you new here?" someone from behind me asks.
I turn around answering " yeah I am actually"

When I turned around to see a girl about a little shorter than me with brown hair with blond ends and she looked really nice.

"Sorry for not introducing my self I'm Mikaela, and you are?" She asked
"Oh I'm Mackenna, it's my first year at Sliders High." I answered. "Oh nice let me see your schedule to see if we have any classes together." She said as I handed her schedule.
"We have all classes except 5th!"
My face lit up with excitement. Just thinking about how I had my first friend I hope she will stay my friend.

I walked to my first period with Mikaela which was art. When we walked the first thing that caught my eye was so familiar face. It was the boy from the front office.

Hey guys💜💜💜💜💜💜😝😝😝😂
First chapter done!!!!!!!
Hope you like it sorry if it's confusing