Person who inspired me

Most of us grumble about our disabilities or even temporary problems that we have in life. We are so much involved in thinking about them that we don't even give a thought on how to overcome them or focus on our strengths instead.

How many of us focus on our strengths rather than lay back because of our disabilities? Hardly few of us. 

There are lot of inspirational personalities who inspire us by their achievements in life. But it's very rare that we have someone like that in our life, who inspires us every single day and we are proud of them. I have seen someone like that in my life and would like to share his story with all.

Here is the story about Mr. Ranganathan, who is a well-known Violinist. He is a retired government personnel. He was interested in music from his childhood, he started learning music when he was attending his primary school. He pursued music after completing school, he loved what he was doing. He was working in the government FM Broadcasting department after completing his studies, along with that he was also performing in private concerts worldwide. He followed his passion and created a unique identity for himself.  His hard work and dedication made him a successful person. He has been also rewarded with several honorable awards. He traveled all over the world for his international concerts.

He filled his life with beautiful colors making it colorful and delightful, in spite of the fact that all he sees in his life is only darkness.

We often blame our fate for the difficulties we face in our day-to-day life, but he never did that. He worked on his strengths and fulfilled his dreams. He has reached heights because of his passion.

"Stars can't shine without darkness"