His Rejection, Her Revenge

Passengers are requested to please tie your seat belts as we are about to land.

The announcement broke the thoughts of both Randhir and Naina. After the call from Arpita about the death of his parents, Randhir didn't waste a second and book the ticket of India.

Delhi, everything was started from there and the most dreadful thing was cemetery was near to her house. The same house in which Randhir killed her. He felt that something worst is going to happen, even Naina felt it too. Atharv was sleeping peacefully between them. They both were determined to save their child from every evil thing.

Soon both of them left to the hospital to collect the bodies. Randhir spotted Arpita, sitting on the hospital seat. Her hands were covering her face. There was a hustle around her. Parth was shouting to some doctors and nurses.

Randhir sits in front of Arpita and took her hands. She was looking down not able to see her brother's eyes.

'' What happened Arpita? Finally, Randhir found his voice.

'' someone took them. I left the hospital not able to see anything when I came back; they inform me that someone has taken our parent's body.
She looks up to meet his dead eyes.

'' I saw her Randhir, she was here laughing at me. She takes them with her. I saw Sanyukta, Randhir; she was here telling me that this is just a start. Slowly we all die. No one will be left to live''.

Naina's eyes were wide in shock while Randhir dies a little inside.

His worst fear came true. She is back.

^^^^

Sanyukta tore their bodies apart, leaving them to be eaten by wild dogs.

The same place, this was the place where Randhir burn her alive. This was the place where he cursed Sanyukta. This was the place where everything started and only at this place, she will end everything.

In front of her were the broken and shattered souls of Renuka and Harsh. None of them said anything. They just saw how their flesh, fulfill the hunger of some animals.

They look up to meet her dead eyes.

'' This is just a start; you both will never be free from this world. You two will never rest in peace. Your son cursed me, now I cursed you. You both will saw the end of your family. You started this game Harsh Shekhawat, now I will end this. If you want to go to your almighty, doit. This time even we can't help you. And also both of you deserve this end.''

*********************************************

Bad things happen to bad people.

Three updates in one day. oh, I am so proud of myself.

*Happy Tears*

just a little spoiler, a new entry is soon to happen.

So be ready my friends.

Do you all really think that Harsh and Renuka deserve to die like this? or they deserve to be eaten by animals?

Give your views about this.

Vote&Comment