His Rejection, Her Revenge

Elvira roamed around in the whole house in search of shiv, but she couldn't find him. She saw that Sanyukta and Randhir both were sitting inside the circle. Suddenly she heard the scream. It sounded like Randhir, but he was sitting in front of her. Confused, she decided to go and check on it.

~~~~

Lucifer was furious. He heard the crises of her beloved. He marched towards them. Before he could do anything, Shiv took the glass bottle and run away from there. Shiv knew what he was doing. So, he took his time. He turned around to find the Lucifer was just behind him. Before Lucifer could catch him, Shiv disappeared. Lucifer growled with frustration. He runs everywhere to find his beloved. Again he hears her cries. He runs towards the sound of his beloved. Without thinking much he runs into the room. He saw that Shiv was in the middle of the room. Without thinking much, Lucifer charged towards him. Before he could do any harm to Shiv, he feels invisible forces strangles his body. He saw the rosary and other holy things around him. He furiously saw towards Shiv, only to saw that he was smirking towards him.

Shiv spoke sarcastically '' you think that you know everything. But sadly in you deep rage and loved you didn't notice the world of real and illusion.''

Shiv opens the bottle only to release a simple dark entity. A thunderstorm shakes the whole world. He realizes that Sanyukta has now known his plan.

In the real world,

As the place shakes, Elvira hears the scream of Naina. She hurriedly goes to see her. Naina was standing inside the circle, but Randhir was not there. Naina was shaking with fear. She was ghastly wounded in her head. Elvira goes to her and checks her, but Naina eyes were stuck somewhere else. Elvira eyes followed Naina and she gasped seeing the scene in front of her.

Sanyukta was standing in front of them in her dark avatar. Her eyes were big and black. Her hairs were floating everywhere. Her black dress was endless. But what horrified them was, Sanyukta was holding Randhir by his neck.

A/N: today no A/N