Sudden Changes

Hey boo thangs! Hope all these updates make ya happy! I'm going to try and update once a week but since I have left you hanging for so long I'm going to update two chapters of this book today. From then on I'm going to update every Tuesday for this one, every Thursday for 'Living Opposite the Bad Boy' and I'll update 'Rude Boy' every chance I can get because I'm not sure if I like that book now. Now that I'm a lot older and my writing style is so different I don't know whether to re write it or just get rid of it! But I will see what I feel like after updating the others and have re-read it properly! Anyway shall I stop babbling on and leave you with this chapter. Hope you like it my loves! <3

Another silent night of eating bread and water and going over what I just come to find out. I also got to know the dark haired girl better and came to learn that her name actually was Sera. I began to loose track of time as I stared at the bare and tattered bricked wall in front of me. It had been a while since I had seen any of the boys and I wasn't sure I wanted too. Do I really want to see the boys that just raped three girls? My thought process was disturbed by the sound of the main door being unlocked. From the passage came an angry looking Louis gripping the blonde girl by the hair that ran away yesterday. What made me gasp were the cuts and bruises that covered her arms and face. I was pretty sure that those bruises went further than just those two body parts.

I locked eyes with Louis as he dragged her over to where she was chained before her escape and placed the chains back on her. He walked over to me with a blank look on his face as he reached out his hand out to touch my face. I turned my head away as his fingers began to trace my jaw line. He clearly didn't seem to like my action and roughly tugged my head back to look at him by my chin. I stared at him in complete confusion. I knew I defiantly was not acting anymore. I was actually scared of these boys. He just smirked at me and began to unchain me.

"I want you to take care of a 'Special Need' for me baby." Louis spoke in a slightly playful voice. The playfulness in his voice was not mirrored on his face. In fact his face held an aura of seriousness and dominance. Sera did not like this as she realised he was going to take me away from her and possibly hurt me. I think I make her feel safer and we have developed a bit of a bond because of last night. She started shaking and gripping my shirt desperately trying to pull me back down. I was sort of hoping that Louis would just leave me here. I really didn't want to leave this dark dingy room, in a shocking turn of events.

Louis grabbed me harshly and yanked me away from a now sobbing Sera "Don't worry I'll be back! Just calm down Sera!" I shouted as I was pulled from the room and thrown to the floor as Louis bolted the door shut. I didn't really know what to do as I stared up at him from the grubby carpet that lined the hallway. This was the hallway that mirrored the hallway that the boys lived in. That hallway I first woke up in when I was introduced to the boys and this so called film. Now, I'm just not sure what happened to pulling a prank on some unsuspecting fans for a film.

Louis grabbed my by the arm and walked me further into the grubby house, "Okay Lou you can stop acing now, no one can see us anymore!" I said to Louis. The comment seemed to fall upon deaf ears as he continued to roughly walk me down the dirty corridor. We stopped outside a white door on the left side of the hallway. He passed me a key and asked me to open it. It was phrased as a question but his tone told me that I definitely did not have a choice. I looked at him unsure but turned back to the door and placed the cold metal key in the lock. I started to turn it before Louis screaming "COME ON WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY, CHRIST", startled me.

Itwisted the key quickly and pushed the door open. I was then shoved into thedark room and the door was slammed behind me. My breathing hitched as I feltanother presence in the room. I started backing up towards the now closed doorI came through. I hit something cold and the feeling of wood told me I had gonethe furthest I could go. I couldn't push myself any further away from the noisethat whatever was in the room was making.