Turned Ha Out !

Ohkay ! It's My First Real Story That I'm Putting Effort Into ! I Hope Y'all Like !

Tiara's POV

It Was A Saturday Night And I Was At Home Chilling, Watching Spongebob. Until My Iphone 5s Ranged.

"Yasss Jada ?" I Said Answering My Best Friend. "Come To This Party With Me " "When?" I asked. "Tonight Dumbass, Sneak-out". " You Must Not Know Who My Father is" . " Tiara Stop Being A Lame ! Come On !" . " Ohkay" I Said Giving In . " Wear Something Cute " She Said Hanging Up .

I Took a 10 Minute shower. I Put On Some Leggings With As Half Shirt and The Bel-Air 5s . I Let My Mid-Length hair down And I Put On Light Make-up. I Got A Text message Saying That She Was Outside . I Jumped Out The Window And Walked To Her Car. My Parents Was Sleep.

Chris's POV .

I Just Finished Smoking A Blunt when My niggas Ant Came Up To Me Talking About This Party. So We Decided To Roll Through.

* 30 Minutes later *

We Pulled Up To The Party And This Bitch Was Turnt ! Me And Ant Walked Through And We Had The Thotttsss Attention ! haha 😉.

This Girl And Her Friend Walked Up To Us And Hugged Ant , I guess That's His Thot Of The Week. She Was Cute I'll Give Him That But Her Friend .. DAYUM ! She Was Cute Asf ! Darkskinned , Thick , Long Hair That I Think It's Hers. She Was A Good Girl , I Can Tell But I Can Turn Ha Out !

I Walked Up To Her And Started My Charm .......

" Wassup Ma ? " I asked . She Looked At Me And Smiled " hay. " "What's Yo Name Beautiful ?" She Started Blushing " Tiara , What About You?" " Chris , But What A Girl Like You Doing At A Place Like This ? " I Asked . " What Do You Mean ' A Girl Like You ' ? " She Said Taking It Personal. " I Can't Tell This Place Ain't Yo Cup Of Tea Ma , I Ain't Tryna Disrespect You Or Nun " I Said. She Gave Me The ' O ' Face. Booty Me Down Came On . " Wanna Dance ? " I Asked . She Nodded .

I Grabbed Her Waist And She Was Killing It ! Twerking , Grinding Etc !

Tiara's POV

Sooo Me And Jada Got To The Party And It Was Alright . Some Of These Niggas Got A Staring Problem Like Tf You looking At Nigga ? But Anyways Jada Was With Her ' Boo ' While I Was Dancing With His Friend Chris . Ima Admit Nigga Sessay Asf But He A Thug I Can Tell .

Well That Was The First Chapter I Know It Was Short As Shit But Sorry ! I Hope Y'all Like ! Next One Would Be Long !!