Crazy=Genius

Ray laughed. "Thunder scares me so much and makes me do drastic things to keep my stress down. Now trust me, everybody's death had motives. Haha." Said Ray. "Now first we have Ryan. When you were beating his drunk ass, I grabbed a steak knife and slipped it into my pocket. When the lights went out and the the thunder clapped, I snapped, somebody had to get hurt. And the person worth the least, was Ryan. So I ran up, covered his mouth while you were giving your little speech, stabbed him a couple times, and ran back right before you shone your light. Poor Petey noticed I was gone while you were gone. He looked at me in shock. Poor fella couldn't even talk. So when Gerard, through the vase, I followed him into the library. I see you saw the rest. But he yelled, and he yelled loud, when you three came, I hid in the darkness. I was about to kill all three of you, but then Billie said you guys should leave. Boy was he right. Say where is he anyways?" Said Ray, "We don't know. He and Mike are probably still searching for us." Said Dallon. "But why Gerard and Mikey, they were your best friends!". "Of course not! Did you three hear how mean they were before Ryan got here?! And that's pretty much daily!!" Ray exclaimed. Brendon and Dallon's faces cringed.

"That poor soul. Know wonder he lived through it. Daily rape is horrible." Dallon thought. "How did you survive all that rape?" Dallon asked. "What? What are you talking about? I was never raped by them. Wait, did you think that's what happened?" Ray said with a confused face. "Yeah, everybody thought that, you guys were loud," said Tre from the corner. Ray threw a knife at him and it scored Tre right in the arm. "Ow oh god!" Tre yelled. "Now listen," Ray demanded."after you three left. I went to hunt down the Way brothers. When you three went upstairs which gave me time. Gerard wandered into the cinema and I followed. 'Oh you cry baby' and 'You're such a p****'. I was furious. I took him down. After I saw you guys devise a plan, I knew I had to act fast. I went around the complete dark rooms and into the living room. Where Mikey was. I had left my knife somewhere in the cinema and I didn't have a weapon. There was blood all over me. Mikey was horrified. I tackled him and when he was down, I grabbed the bluntest object close and I bashed his skull in. I through him behind a near by couch. I heard Dallon come. So I fled back into the dark rooms. Billie and Mike were in that room. Since I didn't have a weapon, I just hid and went past them. When you guys were inspecting the downstairs, I went upstairs into Room 3. I was safe. Until I went into the bathroom. There was Patrick. Crying. He looked up at me. 'Why is there so much blood on you?' He asked, he saw my bloody hand, my bloody shirt, it was all over me. And then, well, I'm assuming you saw the rest. I fled to Dallon's room, when you guys found Patrick, I ran to the kitchen." Ray explained. "Then he found me and we started fighting and then you two came in." Said Tre from the corner.

"Now, since you all now know too much, I'm gonna have to finish you all off," Ray said as he pulled the knife out of Tre's arm. Dallon grabbed him and threw him on the ground. Ray stabbed Dallon in the side and he fell off of him. "Brendon help!" Dallon yelled. Brendon tackled Ray and started punching him. Since Brendon was kneeling over Ray, Ray kneed him in the groin and threw him off. Tre got up and ran into Ray. Ray grabbed another knife and stabbed Tre in the leg, then the arm again, then the chest. Tre fell over and started coughing blood. Ray stood up and walked back with the bloody knife in his hand.

Billie and Mike burst through the door. "Tre!! No!!" Billie yelled as he ran over to him. "We were looking for all of you!" said Mike. He and Billie dragged Tre to the light. He didn't have much time. Time froze for Billie. He was staring at Tre's body. He took a look at Dallon who was in a similar condition as Tre. Brendon was standing over him with tears running down his face. "Please, don't go, Dallon!" Brendon yelled, holding Dallon in his arms. Billie stood up. He ran to Ray faster than ever. He tackled him. Ray jabbed him in the sides and then the chest. His knife was stuck! Billie didn't care. His adrenaline was pumping so hard. All he wanted was to kill Raymond. He pulled the knife out of himself and slashed Ray across the chest. He shanked his shoulders and pinned him down with his knees. Mike and Brendon were watching in awe. Tre and Dallon were loosing a lot of blood. They needed immediate attention. Brendon wrapped his tie around Dallon's torso. Mike did the same. He used Tre's tie on his arm and Brendon handed him Dallon's tie to wrap on his leg.

Billie was slashing and stabbing away at Ray's almost dead body. He finally jammed it in the middle of Ray's chest. Ray was dead. Billie fell down breathing heavily. "Call an ambulance," his faint voice said. The weather had calmed down, which made the reception a lot better. Mike dialed 911 and explained the situation. They were there in around 25 minutes.