#1 Joe Weller

^^what you look like^^

^^what you're best friend looks like^^You were currently crying on your best friends shoulder

You were currently crying on your best friends shoulder. You and Joe had got into a massive argument because you asked him if he was cheating on you because he kept on lying to you about where he was. For example last week he said he was going to visit his nans house so you went to the mall with (y/b/n) to get some new clothes when you both spotted Joe in Victoria Secret like why would he be there alone? Then a girl walked up to him and then they walked away together. At first you thought nothing of it but then you saw him again at a restaurant when he said he and his sister we going out but he wasn't with his sister he was with the same girl. So you asked him what was going on and he started shouting at you saying things like why would I ever think that, do I actually think he is a cheater. This is what happened: flashback
I heard the front door close so I stormed down the stairs furiously. When he sees me he walks over and hugs me and says 'hey babe' I push him off of you aggressively and he looks shocked. I give him a disgusted look but then take a deep breath knowing that you were about to go crazy. I look him in the eyes and calmly ask him 'have you been cheating on me' he looks really sad that I just asked him that but that emotion shortly turns into anger. 'DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT I HAVE BEEN CHEATING ON YOU (Y/N)?! I FUCKIN LOVE YOU WHY WOULD I DO THAT? I CANT BELIEVE YOU THINK THAT. THAT IS SO LOW!! WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT' he was shouting so loud I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbours got some popcorn and listened to our fight! 'HOW COME YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU GOING TO VISIT YOUR NAN AND THEN ME AND (Y/B/N) SEE YOU LEAVING VICTORIA SECRET WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND THEN YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE GOING TO GO OUT TO EAT WITH YOUR SISTER AND I SAW YOU AT A RESTAURANT THAT ME AND JAKE (your gay best friend😂💜) WENT TO AND YOU WERE THERE WITH THE SAME GIRL THAT YOU WERE WITH AT VICTORIA SECRET WHICH IS NOT YOU SISTER' I shout just as loud as he did. He looks down at me with sad eyes but not guilty eyes?! 'im not cheating on you (y/n) but I can't tell you who that girl is' he says. I am so confused. Actually beyond confused. 'what the fuck do you mean you can't tell me who she is I wanna who she is I have every right to know who she is' I say so confused 'i know I know babe but I can't tell you yet' you are so upset because you don't know if you can trust Joe, well you know full well you can but this seems so sketchy that he can't tell you who he was with. 'look Joe if you can't tell me who you were with then this isn't going to work. Don't get me wrong I love you with all my heart but if you can't tell me who you were with then I can't trust' I say crying my eyes out. He looks at me sympathetically and says 'im sorry (y/n) but I can't. You start crying again but you push Joe out of the way grab your pennyboard and skate to (y/b/n) house.