chapter 4

” welcome to your third mission, this enormous room got inside it three ferocious wolves and the key to the main door is in the guts of one of them, you would find a tool to help you in the back of the room. Good luck.” I felt that the two missions before were slightly easier.

“I can do this, I can do this” I thought to myself, I didn’t do all these things to give up at the end, no, I will. I opened the door slightly and saw three considerable wolves roaming around the room and behind them was a glass box with a sword inside it. I made a plan in my head and pushed the door wide open, the three beasts looked at me with enraged expressions and they started walking towards me. I spotted a gap between the animals and hurriedly ran through this gap and reached for the glass box and broke it to the floor and picked up the sword quickly and pointed it into the direction of the wolves, their eyes were full of ferocity and angriness making me shake. I searched for a bit of courage inside me but I couldn’t find it, I have to have endurance, one of the wolves came closer and lifted its paw and scratched my face very hard that I heard my skin ripping and then it moved away. I felt my heartache. I lifted the sword and stabbed the first wolf right in the throat, removed it and did the same thing to the second and third really fast that I was impressed from myself. The three wolves fell over the side and laid there on the floor with blood running all over their splendid fur.

 I pushed the first one rolling it over the side. I stabbed it with the sword in the abdomen and slid the sword down, I tried to open the gap that I made so my hand could get in its guts, I put my hand and felt a really horrible feeling of disgust I couldn’t help myself, but I continued searching, and searching till I got to a metal thing, I pulled it out feeling stronger than ever, the key was red with blood, so was my hand. I rushed to the door and unlocked it. John was standing right in front of me with a wide malicious smirk: