Adore Cilantro

"Aw shit! The bulb is busted." Matt the producer yelled from behind the camera. "Okay everyone, we're going to have to take a break while I get someone up here to fix this. Get back here in half an hour hour." He said sternly, walking off with his phone to his ear. Ten minutes into snatch game, and one of the bulbs had broken, screwing up the whole lighting. Ginger turned to Alaska "Can you believe this shit? What kind of budget are they on this year?"
Alaska laughed softly, as she got up out of her seat. Someone tapped her on the shoulder.
"Hey Alaska, do you want to go and grab lunch early? We have half an hour now." Katya was always the first in line at the craft services table, and Alaska could tell she wasn't about to break her streak.
"Um, I need to go use the ladies room. I will meet you there?"
Katya nodded and began running,
"Snooze you lose bitch!"
Alaska laughed, and walked off in the opposite direction.

Alaska walked away from the bathroom, and walked past the workroom set. She heard noise from inside. She walked back and through the doorframe. She could see Adore behind one of the clothing rails taking garments down and shoving them into her suitcases.
"Adore Cilantro?" Alaska called out in the smaller queen's direction.
Adore stood up, and smiled.
"Hey Laska, aren't you guys supposed to be filming snatch game?"
"One of the bulbs broke on the set, so everyone's gone to get early lunch."
"Oh, you look great! Mae West?"
"Oohhh yesssss!" Alaska swayed around in her Mae West voice, getting a laugh from Adore.
"Everyone's getting lunch. Do you want to come with us? It would give you a better chance to say goodbye to everyone without the cameras."
"Would that be okay?" Adore asked, wiping a stray year from her eye. "I mean, if everyone will have me?"
"Sure it will," Alaska said, reaching her hand out to Adore. "But we better hurry our asses up before Katya goes up for seconds."
Adore laughed, grabbing Alaska's hand and following her out of the workroom.