The House

"Before you ask the next question my personal life is my life and out of the question."

"Come on CJ."

"If you guys ask who that guy I was kissing one more time I will leave this briefing and you all will have to explain to your editors why you have no news." Danny smiles at her with pride knowing that she is handling this well. Katie Witt looks at CJ when her eyes connect with Danny. She knows at this point that Danny was the guy in the picture.

In the post-briefing walk Danny catches up pretending to follow her for another question. Katie Witt is a few steps behind them; enough to get a door in her face when Danny shuts it behind him. "You did wonderful honey."

"I did didn't I Danny. I hope no one was looking at one of us when we looked at each other."

"I know" there is a knock "want me to open it?"

"Come in."

"So how is the couple?"

"How?"

"The look you two gave one another in the briefing."

"Well, Ceej someone caught us."

"I guess so. Katie, you have to keep this to yourself. I don't want anything to happen to Danny and I."

"No worries. I promise I won't say a word to anyone; I'm just happy that you two are finally together." Both CJ and Danny look at Katie "oh and there is a bet going on. I have $50 on it."

"When did you guys' bet on us?"

"When Danny came to surprise you. We all knew that he had feelings for you at that point."

"My feelings for CJ started way before then. I was already in love with her at that point in time." Katie just looks at Danny.

"I promise not to tell anyone that I know who it is in the picture."

"Thank you, Katie."

"No problem CJ." Katie leaves them.

"So someone saw us CJ."

"I know that Danny at least it is a friend and not a foe."

"Oh, I called the agent the house that we loved is still up for sale." She looks at him with a big smile on her lips.

"We need to make an offer Danny."

"Done. Just waiting to hear back from the bank."

"Daniel I wanted to buy it together."

"We still can. I just put the down payment with some of my Putlizer money."

"Some?"

"The rest is reserved for a special occasion between us."

"Like engagement?"

"Yes beautiful." He leans into kiss, her sweetly.
...................Two Weeks Later....................
"Can you believe we are living together."

"Not really I have known that this would happen,since we shared our first kiss."

"How?"

"Not many people have a reaction that you did."

"And still do every once in awhile." They continue to unpack with no interruptions "Danny what us this?"

"It is a award from High School."

"Oh really The Red Herring reporter."

"Very creative isn't it."

"Not creative like Fish Boy."

"What about Flamingo?"

"The Secret Service came up with that, and it is the only nick name from the staff that has staid the same."

"You are tall."

"Shut up." He comes closer to her and kissed her "I see you'll be quite if I keep on kissing you."

"Not that I just thought that I needed to kiss you."

"You needed to kiss me. Danny the amount of times that you have kissed me just today."

"I know you are my girlfriend and room mate."They lay in bed that night talking about how they should break it to their friends that they are now living together.

.......The Next Morning................

"You have Senior Staff CJ."

"Thank you Carol. Follow me I have an announcement to make to everyone today." They walk to The Oval Office. "Hi everyone I have have to tell you something. Danny and I now live together; I am going to tell the Press Room later. Danny has told Katie by now."

"Why did he tell Katie?" Asks Leo.

"She found us out already."

"How?"

"We shared a look." They get on with the meeting and after she goes to the briefing "good morning everyone I am telling you all that Danny and I are living together as of yesterday." The Press just looks at CJ then at Danny majority of them in shock.

"CJ was Danny the guy who you were kissing in the picture two weeks ago?"

"Yes he is. Now to today's news."