That is a nice treasure chest.

Danny and CJ have been living together for a year now when she comes into her office to see a new decoration in Gail's fish bowl. "Carol, where did this treasure chest come from?"

"It was in there when I came back from the bathroom."

"Ok thank you."

"But that sure is a nice treasure chest isn't it?"

"You sure that you don't know where it came from?"

"I'm not saying anything."

"Carol was it from Danny" she smiles thinking of what Danny does for Gail,and thinking of the wonderful father he would be eventually.

"You have Senior Staff in 5."

"Thank you Carol." She walks to the meeting saying hi to Josh and Toby as Leo enters The Oval Office.

"CJ why did you tell the press about you and Danny?"

"Our relationship was bound to come up anyway."

"Why do say that?"

"We have been talking about our future, and I told him if he was to ask for my hand in marriage I would say yes." The President speaks up before Leo can say anything.

"That is great news CJ, has he asked yet?"

"No. I think he is trying to plan something romantic."

"Or something that can be only for you."

"Like something to do with goldfish." Says Josh.

"Maybe."

"Well, we need to work."

"I agree Leo, my personal life is that personal."

"Yet you announced to The Press about."

"It is better to tell them, then to lie. The Press hates when we lie to them,and if it's something that could be avoided I will!"

"OK OK you two calm down before something is said that you regret." Both CJ and Leo shut up, because Leo realizes that no matter what he says CJ will still be with Danny, and most of the press won't write about that sex scandal. "Leo they have been together for more than year you need to let this go, and let love grow."

"Thank you, sir."

"Of course CJ. In the past year at least I have noticed how happy that you are now that you are with Danny."

"Yah, I never knew that I could be this happy." The meeting ends 10 minutes later and CJ heads back to her office she notices that Carol isn't at her desk. She then remembers that she hasn't called her dad in a long time. " Hello Daddy"

"Who is this?"

"It's Claudia Jean your daughter."

"My daughter is really successful, and is currently on the campaign trail."

"Daddy we won both elections."

"Why are pretending to be my daughter."

"I am. Is this a nurse around?"

"Yes."

"Can I please speak to her?"

"Ok." The nurse comes on the phone.

"Hi CJ."

"How has his days been?"

"A lot of bad days."

"Ok, how much longer does he have?"

"We don't know."

"Ok thank you. I'm going to go now."

"Bye CJ." CJ hangs up the phone as Danny walks in. He notices CJ looking far away.

"What's wrong Ceej?"

"My dad's Alzheimer's is getting worse."

"Oh, hun. I'm so sorry that you have to go through that. I am always here for you. In fact" he goes to Gail's fishbowl to take out the treasure chest. "Claudia Jean Cregg, I love you with all my heart. You make me happy. I can't believe that you even give me the time of day. Will, you do me the greatest honor in the world and become my wife?"

CJ is looking down at him "of course I will marry you."