Superman

My legs were becoming weak, and It felt as if I were growing a six pack from laughing. I ran up the hill a little further, chasing after him, Luke, my whole world, and then collapsed to the fresh cut grass. I laughed even more, gasping for breath. 

"Come on, Makayla, it's not that steep!" He yelled from on top of the hill. I looked up, squinting at the intense sun which was sitting above my boyfriend's head.

I replied, gasping in between breathes, "I... Can't go any... further! You'll have to... Carry me!" I giggled.

"No Way, get your @#!*% up here so I can kiss you!" I smiled and yelled, "No, you get your @#!*% down here, so you can carry me, and then you can kiss me!" he groaned sarcastically, and jogged down to where I was sitting.

He grabbed my arm, pulled me up to my feet, and swung me onto his back. I laid my head on his shoulder and said, "Wow, Superman, you sure are strong." I heard him laugh, and I smiled.

We got to the top of the hill, and he set me down. He grabbed my waist, pulled me in and kissed me. He rubbed my upper back with the pad on his thumb, which was very comforting.

There was suddenly an alarm clock sound going off, and Luke pulled his face away from mine and puled out his phone. "Aw, looks like Superman has a plane to catch." He made a puppy dog face, widened his eyes and pushed out his lower lip. I did the same and said, "Do you have to? CAn't you stay just a little longer?"

He rubbed the side of my face with his thumb and said, "I wish I could, Love, but I can't miss my bus or my plane, or else my Grandmother is going to be angry." He chuckled. He was talking about the plane he was taking to Hawaii to see his Grandparents.

"Alright then, but you better call me every morning and every night, or your Grandmother won't be the only angry one." I jokingly hit his upper arm.

"I will, I promise." He paused to kiss my forehead, to my temple, to my neck, to my cheek bone, to my cheek, and fianlly, my lips. I grabbed both sides of  his face with my hands and kissed him back.

He laughed and squeezed so tight I couldn't breath. He released me after a minute, and walked back down the hill he carried me up. I sat down in the pokey grass, and watched him climb into the red bus that would take him to the airiport.

He soon would no longer be in California, he would soon be in Hawaii. I sighed, missing him already. I picked a couple pieces of the grass out of ground, and played with them for a bit. I realized that I was being stupid and that it was getting dark and cold outside, and decided to go home.