Mr. Heiwajima

Shizuo's POV

Dad goes into the kitchen and kisses my mom she says, "Welcome home honey." Kasuka and I say, "Welcome home father." while Izaya says, "Hello Mr. Heiwajima."

My dad acknowledges mom, Kasuka, and I but ignores Izaya. Ever since I told my parents about our relationship mom was perfectly fine and accepted it, but dad never did.

He always says that I'm just going through a weird phase and will leave Izaya whenever I get over it.

We all stare at each other in silence with mom trying to start a few conversations but dad always turns it toward how I will leave Izaya after my 'phase'.

Then he says, "You know darling I always thought Orihara was a bother."

Izaya gets up from the couch and says, "I will go home now, sorry for being a bother to you Mr. Heiwajima."

Izaya goes upstairs to my room probably to go get his things and I follow him. Once I get to my room I see him in the corner crying. I go up to him and say, "You shouldn't let my dad get to you. I love you no matter what."

"But, I want both your parents to accept our relationship."

"I know I want my dad to accept our relationship too, but he's just a stubborn ass." I say then hold Izaya close to me.

He doesn't respond but I hear a small sniffle so I tell him, "Whatever my dad says is nothing I won't ever leave you Izaya. I love you too much."

"I love you too Shizu-chan." Izaya replies and smiles up at me with tears streaming down his eyes.

I kiss him on the forehead then wipe away the tears and we both stay in our embrace until the next morning when I leave my house with Izaya and stay at his house all day.

Kichirou's POV

I watch my son follow Orihara up the stairs and my wife gets my attention by asking, "Why did you say that?"

"Our son needs to wake up and realize what he's doing is stupid." I respond.

"No, you need to wake up and realize that you need to support your son with anything he does." With that Namiko leaves to our bedroom.

I do support my son in many things, but his relationship choice is something I won't be happy with. What good will it do if he's with Orihara?

Now if Orihara is a rich family I'll be a little bit okay with it. Though that kid doesn't seem like he comes from a rich family, so what's the point?

I need to get Shizuo to break up with Orihara before it becomes a great waste of his life.