Leafyishere x Reader (highschool p.1)

Cyberbully

(Y/n) Pov.

(Alarm clock sounds...) bebebebebeb boop.. You woke up of the sound of your alarm clock.. Your sheepish eyes barely open your eyelids... but suddenly you heard a sound of your door opening.. Your eyes shot wide open to see who it was...

It was your brother... about to pour cold water on you..(So u could wake up..)
So u shot right up out of your bed..
To stop your brother from pouring cold water on you.. u did it successfully to stop your brother from pouring cold water on you... (sorry getting off topic..)

Still your Pov.

Your brother was shocked that you were up early in the morning... You simply just give devilish grin...
So you kicked your brother out... So u could change for school.. (btw it 5:30 for u) you changed into your outfit.. (picture and replace the shoes with nikes..) or whatever u want to where..

) or whatever u want to where

You got dressed

You got dressed.. already and brush your hair and teeth... now it 6:00.. So you had a lot of time to watch Youtube... (your a Youtuber who volgs.. ik it weird right?)
You went on youtube search botton and search up leafyishere and you see your self in the thumbnail.. and the title said the most weirdest girl ever...
(Btw you make great content.. but your a little werid..)

To be continued... tell me if u want a part two.. (in the comments)