Chapter 3

A/N: I don't write or share lemons as a rule. In fact, I am dreadfully rusty. Words feel too limiting to express what I consider sacred, so lemons take forever to write with tons of smacking my head into a brick wall next to my computer desk. However, I cannot see a way around this headache because of the nature of how Laxus and Lucy get together.

CHAPTER 3

Doubting he would ever get another opportunity to show Lucy how he felt, Laxus slanted his head, deepening the accidental kiss they were sharing. Not expecting Lucy's positive response, Laxus found his eyes fluttering closed when he felt her relax into his body, lips contouring to his own. Sensing that Lucy was not going to yank away, Laxus almost moaned at how perfect Lucy responding to his kiss felt.

Mind sorting through advances that Laxus would continue pushing with each positive reaction Lucy gave him, despite her being drunk. Physical action was the best way Laxus had of making Lucy understand his heart. Mira's out of control magic had nothing to do with how Laxus felt toward Lucy. Now that he knew she was unhappy, Laxus would take any opening he could get to convince Lucy to choose himself over Flame Thrower.

Despite his precarious spot on the very edge of the bed, Laxus intended to make this accidental kiss last as long as possible. Cracking his skull on the floor would sting if Lucy shifted wrong and sent them tumbling. However, Laxus felt the headache would be worthwhile so long as this moment could last a little longer. At least it would be worthwhile so long as Lucy did not get hurt because of crashing on the floorboards. An off putting thought. Breaking the spell of their tenuous connection through falling off the bed would ruin the mood.

Growing apprehensive that falling off the bed would ruin the fragile, yet exquisite mood starting to enfold them, Laxus wrapped his arms firmly around Lucy's body, and rolled them toward the center of the bed without breaking their lip lock. Settling one knee between Lucy's legs while the other was on the outside, Laxus used his elbows to pull them into the mattress' center. Resettling his body without missing a beat of the bliss garnered from making out with Lucy. So long as Lucy allowed it, Laxus had no intention of stopping what was happening. Taking care that his weight settled on Lucy's stomach and hips without stifling her ability to breath, Laxus continued chasing his vision of heaven. Opening all of his senses to what was happening, Laxus gave Lucy a chance to realize what he had done.

Sensations took over Laxus focus; electric heat flashing through his body as he felt Lucy's increased participation, and relaxation. The way Lucy's voluptuous body was melting into his own was something Mira's uncontrollable lust power could not coerce. The tension caused by a person's instincts fighting the power's brand of horniness was missing from Lucy's muscles. Then again, Lucy was very inebriated so that could also be to blame for her not yanking away as she would were she sober. So far it appeared Lucy had yet to realize that they were now safely ensconced in the middle of Cana and Mira's king sized bed.

According to past lovers, Laxus was a bedroom bully when he indulged his true passions. Not that the women who let him have his way ever complained about indulging Laxus whims after reaping the full spectrum of benefits. Aside from being exhausted and having wobbly legs for a couple of days, even the more rough and tumble women discovered that his brand of sensuality could be far more intense than normal sex.

Problem was that short term lovers had difficulty relaxing long enough to get wound tight, and brought high enough to extend their peaks before final orgasm. They also tended to separate their minds from their physical senses as a safeguard. Others could not handle the emotions brought out by extended releasing chains of escalating ecstasy. It took relaxing inner barriers while experiencing every feeling that sensual massage, pressure points, and normal foreplay combined could create. Relaxing into the sensations to ride the waves before final contractile orgasm took place was hard for fast paced women to handle so Laxus rarely felt truly satisfied. Further inhibiting Laxus true pleasure was his short tempered side which needed someone who was relaxed enough to trust him so he also could relax into fulfilling his partner. And yet, for as much as Laxus hoped Lucy would become his, and learn to trust him, Laxus had little reason to believe she would be any different.