Our Movie Date

"Thank you." Julian said while giving the uber driving $3 for a tip. (How do you pay a uber, online or in person?😂 I've never been on one)

We got into the movie theater and paid for our tickets. We are gonna watch 'Don't Breath'. (I think that's what its called)

"Hey Julian can you please get the popcorn and drinks while I go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Sure babe, are you feeling okay?" Julian asked worried.

"Yea I'm fine baby. I'll be right back" I said smiling.

I went to the bathroom and when I came back Julian was waiting for me.

"You ready to go?" He said smiling

"Yea let's go." I said grabbing my soda from Julian's hands.

We walked into the "screen room" and to our surprise there was no one there.

"What the hell, are we in the right room?" I said looking at the ticket.

"Yep we're in room 9. Maybe no one wanted to watch the movie?" Julian said

"Probably, hey look a worker is walking in let me ask her." I said.

" excuse me? Hi, umm are we the only ones who are going to be watching the movie in this room?" I asked

"Yes, the cashier probably put you in here because we have two rooms full of people watching the movie and you guys probably wouldn't find a seat so they put you in here." She said smiling.

"Oh okay thanks." I said walking away

"You guys are probably the only ones going to be here since after the movie ends we are closing. Sometimes they close the doors after all the movies start so no one walks in." She said

I just nodded and said thank you.

During the movie I was getting popcorn and so was Julian so we held hands. (I'm so classic right?😂❤)
Julian pulled out his phone and toke a pic of us holding hands.

We continued to watch the movie until we had to leave because the movie ended.
We called an uber and waited for it to arrive.

Another update.😉❤ Go read my other book " True Love Is Hard To Find ". 😄 Do you guys want smut for the next chapter?😏 (Smut is Netflix and Chill) Let me know in the comments.👀👇