Where Have You Been!

It was Sunday and I have to go back home because mom is going to kill me for staying over at a friends house for the whole weekend. Nastu kisses me goodbye as I hop into my car driving across town back to my house. On the way o grab some Starbucks to fuel me for the incoming wrath of my parents. Once I pull into the garage I grab my bag and Starbucks as I walk into the house.
"Y/n why didn't you tell me you were at Levys?!" Says your mother as she comes and grabs your bag throwing it into the floor.
"Mom I forgot to tell you and it was kinda like a last minute decision. I'm sorry!" I say with a serious voice.
"Okay just don't do that!" She says hugging me. Once she lets go I grab my bag and head upstairs and throw my bag on the floor before walking into Lucy's room to see her laying down playing her ps4.
"Hey Y/n how was Natsus?" She asks not taking her eyes off the screen.
"Awesome!" I say recalling all the fun shit we did.
"Did ya fuck?" She asks with a laugh.
"No you slut!" I say back to her.
"We'll play call of duty with me!" She says throwing a romper at her. We play call of duty for two hours before calling it quits.
"Hah I won!" I tease as she rolls her eyes.
"Yea we get it you won!" She laughs waving her hands sarcastically. We both laugh as I head to my room plopping down on my bed.

Natsu🔥: hey babe wanna hang?

Me:BRUH I just left your house

Natsu🔥: I'll buy u stuff at pink of you go shopping with me?

Me:I'll be there what time?

Natsu🔥: be at the mall for two thirty love u❤️

Me:okay love you to😘

I glance at the time it's one fortyfive. I have time. I look through my closet before putting on light wash skinny jeans with a lot of holes a white shirt with brown boots and a gold necklace. I throw my ratty hair into a messy bun and I grab my keys before making my way to the mall. Once I arrive he's waiting at the doors. I walk up to him as he holds his arm out. I grab it as we walk inside going to the second floor since he promised me stuff from pink.

Two hours later~

After Natsu wasted his money on buying me clothing and other things. I also decided to suprise him by ordering him some yeezys and some other Kanye stuff.
"Y/n you didn't have to get this all for me!" He says in shock after he opens his yeezy season 4.
"Natsu don't worry!" I say back kissing him on the temple he turns and gives me a quick hug and we make our way to my house after. Once home we walk to my room dropping the bags off before we text in the group chat for some others to come atv riding with us since my dad got a course made in the on part of our yard.

You: hey guys Natsu and I wanna know if u wanna go atv riding w us at le house?

Gray: yea Y/n I wanna I'll be over in thirty I'm hanging with Juvia so ill bring her to!

Levy:Lucy and I r on r way now we just got Starbucks.

Gajeel: count me in I'm with Mira and laxus they probs gonna tag along.

You: okay sounds Gucci luv u guys!

I turn off my phone as Natsu trailed gentle kisses along my jawline. I smile and nuzzle into his chest.
"I'm going to change." I say as I get up off my bed and go into my closet. I pick out a black muscle tee with jean shorts. I tie a flannel around my waist slipping on some converse. Once all of my friends got to our house we walk through the path in the wooded area with trail to the garage filled with a couple atvs and some other things. We each fill the atvs Natsu and I in one,then gray and Juvia in one,Mira and laxus in another, and in the one with four seats is Gajeel levy Lucy and Loke. I start up the machine as Natsu buckles his seatbelt.
"Y/n please don't kill me." He says worried.
"Natsu get ready for some fun!" I say back as I step on the gas pulling out of the garage. I start down the nice smooth path just to warm Natsu up. I gradually start going to the mud hole path and the rocky one to. I step on the pedal as I make a quick turn to the right as we fly down the rocky hills. Natsu screams as I laugh at him. Making another quick turn I made my way to the place filled with mud holes. I was gonna have so much fun. As we turn a corner we see a muddy area.
"Y/n I'm gonna die!" Screams Natsu as he turns a shade of green.
"Love you to!" I scream flying through the mud. It splashes up on us as I run through the one hole it seems we may get stuck.
"SHITT!" I scream as I turn on four wheel drive and slowly the veichle starts to come out of the mud hole. I speed back home where the others are arriving.
"Wow you guys look roughed up..." says gray as I look at myself in the mirror with Natsu. We both have frizzy hair and we're covered in mud. He turns and laughs at me kissing my head as I smile calmly. Everyone leaves and Natsu and I are still outside staring in the sky. It was a perfect blue with white fluffy clouds. I lean closer to him as he wraps yo arms around me pulling until my body was pressed against mine. He was really warm like a heater and it was great. I close my eyes falling asleep in his arms savoring his touch.