.Babysitter.

I really didn't babysit but this has a good deal. I would take care the kids for seven to six hours. I would be paid sixty dollars. So of course I do this job. I was only thirteen so this money was a lot and the best job. This Couple looked young. They act strange but hey if they wanted a date night I would understand. The kids seem to be hyper.

They had two kids. One boy and girl. The boy looked about seven and the girl looked about five.

The Couple weren't hesitate to say bye to there kids. They just said " Be careful ". They didn't say it to the kids but to me. I didn't think much about it. All I needed to do was to make sure that they didn't kill each other. Which wasn't easy. They were shy but still played. I tried to join there little play sessions but they were just avoiding me. I didn't care, I just put on cartoons and kept my eyes on them.

Time felt like it was going slow but I was just doing for the money. I wanted to join them until I overheard the little boy. "Hey let's play rape" 

I was so sick and shock. I didn't know what to say. I tried to move on the subject. I was think that probably heard it on a show or something. I guess there parents didn't really care about what they watch.

I only had four hours left. I was so glad time was passing. Eventually the kids were playing there rooms and I sat in there living room watching South Park.

The little boy started to scream in a high pitch tone. I ran to the room and helped the boy. The boy seem to mumbling, " My ankle hurts, My ankle hurts, My ankle hurts ". The boy was obviously acting as he wasn't crying and his ankle was fine. No injury so I just tried to clam down the boy. As I was doing so I saw out of the corner of my eye the little girl slowly waking out of the room. I didn't even care and Just tried to clam the "screaming" Boy.

I saw the girl walk back in the room and stand behind me and smile. The boy was magically better after his sister came back in the room. He sat up and ran off with his sister.

At this time it was eight o'clock  and time for bed for the little brats. But I had to feed them before bedtime. I didn't know how to cook so I just made sandwiches and put them at the dining table. The kids ran up to the table and sat down. So it was just three plates with no drinks. I forgot the drinks, so I walked in the kitchen and came back with soda.

The kids sandwiches weren't touch. I looked at the kids and said " Hey, Why didn't you guys eat your food." The kids look at me and said "Where waiting for you to eat with us".

I looked at them and looked back at my sandwich. To be honest I'm glad I opened that sandwich because I saw glass. Glass shards. I got fucking mad and started yelling "What the fuck is wrong is with you!" I was expecting them with guilt or crying or some type of remorse. But no...Theses little fuckers started to laugh.

But not your little silly giggles. It was a deep tone laugh. I never babysit for that family again. If you said was it worth it. Hell no.