.Our Vacation.

This story as we should know is scaring. So this story starts off when me and my buddies wanted to go off to a old piece of land at New Hampshire. Jonny's Grandparents sadly passed away and Jonny didn't want to sell the place so we decided just to have a break from the city and have a little vacation. So it was Me ,Jonny and David on this three hour drive. We just wanted to go because it was a place to go Ice Skating, hunting and play Paintball.

This land had a nice little house with a huge backyard. The backyard being the woods. It was tiring ride but as soon and we pulled up the dirt road we all notice the door wide opened.

Jonny being the owner of this place decided to pull out his flashlight out of his glove compartment and ran inside the house screaming like a maniac. Me and David got out of the car and followed Jonny. Jonny waited for us and said " Someone is fucking here, and I don't want this place be trashed." David and I pulled out our phones and put on the flashlight. We all spilt up and now thinking about it that was a terrible idea as we had no idea what we where in for.

I walked in a room and started to look under the bed and in the restroom. I didn't want to look but I had too. I didn't checked the closet. I slowly approached the closet and put my hand in the hand. I slide the door opened and just as it opened I heard Jonny and David screaming from the basement. The screaming got my attention and someone from the closet lunges at me and puts me in a headlock. I'm obviously freaking the fuck out and start to scream as well. David and Jonny hears my distress and runs to my aid. The guy is out number. He guy try's to give a fight by throwing punches but ends up running out the house into the woods.
It was no point at running after him now as he could have run off any direction. David and Jonny have this look of terror and said "You need to see this".
They pointed the way to the basement and said "Don't touch anything.."

It was gruesome..The sites I saw were nothing to compare. Two dead body's. Blood everywhere, missing limbs and video camera. The Camera was recording and I saw the light blinking. The walls were painted by the blood and said.. "It wasn't me...I send them free...It was me..I'm God now."

We ran out the house and dialed 9-1-1.

The police soon arrived and stared to investigate. We were interviewed several times. The Newspaper and townsfolk were so interest of our story.
It was said that the body's belong to two Indian brothers. And the body's were just killed and hour or so after we Came in the house. Who knew..we might have been killed that day.
I just want to forget that vacation as this is one time I need to be at work.