Part 4

Thirty minutes after the bandit had left he came back with somethings in his bag.

Ghost girl:" what did you get?"

Bandit:" I got some food and something for you too."

Ghost girl:" What is it?"

Bandit:"You'll see."

Once the bandit got into the house he got out the food and a dress. The dress was teal blue and long like the one she is wearing except not covered in blood.

Bandit:"Here you go I got it today from my friend who's a tailor."

Ghost girl:" ....Th thank you...."

Bandit:"  Its nothing. I just thought that you might want to change into something that isn't covered in your dried blood."

Ghost girl:" Yeah I can change right now." *she grabs the dress from the bed*

Bandit:" Hang on I need to get out *she starts l taking of her dress*."

The Bandit dashed out of the room blushing. The ghost girl realized that she had begun changing with a guy in the room. She began changing quickly and was blushing. Though the bandit was enjoying time with the ghost girl he had to get back to thieving back in the town.

Bandit:"I have to go I'll be back in a few hours."

Ghost girl:" Where are you going."

Bandit:" I have ...business to attend to."

Ghost girl:" Ok."

The bandit goes to the town with his mask on again and pickpockets one of the evil wealthy councilmen and gives the coins to the homeless kids by the side of the road. And on the way back to the farm he sees one of ?the kings man putting up a poster that says...

" COME JOIN THE COUPLES
MASQUERADE BALL TOMORROW
AT NIGHT FALL."

The bandit sees the sign and rushes to the mask shop which seems pretty empty since the masquerade is tomorrow. He used extra coins that he had to buy masks.he made sure to take  off  his mask before entering because he's a wanted criminal.