1

Heal - Tom Odell

When He Found Her 

by: xxcococherrymangoxx

Copyright 2016. All rights reserved.

Life Is all about the good and the bad, the positive and the negative and the right and wrong. Sometimes making the wrong choices take us to the right places.There's times when you take the chances and risk yourself for the bad not caring about the consequences just because you feel is right. That's what Sophia has been doing since she met Alec, the guy with the messy brown hair and caramel eyes.

Ever since he came crashing into her life, everything's been chaotic and dangerous. Nothing's been the same but what can she say? She only knows three things.

He broke her, fixed her and loved her like nobody else has.

(...)

Sophia Parker is your average 17 year old girl whose hobbies are to either stay indoors watching chick-flick comedies or even at times hang out with her friends.

She lives with her dad along with her dog call princess. You may wonder what about her mom? well she died 2 years ago from leukemia. She still hurt about her passing but that's how life functions we live the time God wants us to and then we die.

The bond between Sophia and her dad is so strong that she didn't think anyone or anything could brake it.... or that's what she thought until Him...

Alec Carter...

One of the most dangerous Gang leaders of a small town in Oregon. Everyone feared him, nobody would come up on him or not do what he says. All of his power was due to his dad being one of the most wealthy man in town, but Sadly he's not longer alive, but Alec was left with a big fortune from him. She barely knew anything about his mom, all she knew was that she abandoned him and his dad when he was born.

You may wonder how she met Alec personally? well it'll sound a little cliche but we have to admit we all love a little cliche?

<< Flashback >>

It was a rainy night in Brownsville, Oregon. The temperature has drop noticeably in the last few days but there wasn't any signs of rain, but tonight the rain has fallen continuously with out mercy for the ones who walk at night from work; including Sophia.

Why is it raining so hard? is mother nature mad or something? She thought to herself as she crossed the street when the light turned green.

Unfortunately she forgot her umbrella at home but luckily brought a sweater with her. She pulled the black hoodie over her already soaking wet locks and small pellets of water ran down her cold cheeks making her aware of the heavy rain a head of her. She noticed a couple of people hurrying home under the streetlights of the dark neighborhood and the sky illuminated by lightnings and dominated by grays and silver. She thought of the nights when she was little and it'll rain so hard that she'll end up crying and hurrying to her parents bedroom. Her mom would always sing her a song to calm her down and eventually she'll drift off to a peaceful slumber. Sophia sigh at the memories and continued her walk home.

She has continuously asked her dad to buy her a car but he'll say "after we pay off the debt at the hospital, i'll buy it for you". She understood the situation they were both in, but she's constantly walking home late at night after her shift at the animal shelter. She only worked there Saturdays and Sundays from 12 pm until 8 pm. She loved working with animals and when she saw the sign on the window of the shelter, she immediately decided to try it out and see how it went. She's been working there for over a year now while saving up for college and helping her dad with the debts and bills. She also has a volunteer job at the towns daycare which she'll go only Thursdays.