(Why do I write these things)

Dusty had told the Horrortale human of what Sans & Papyrus were like and Horror eventually found out, knocked Dusty out & dragged him to the shed in Snowdin. He woke up with a gag rag & tied to a chair. Horror turned to his brother "What should we do?" Papyrus replied sickeningly "WE SHOULD LET HIM TRY MY SPAGHETTI!" He said while cackling & pulling up a bowl of spaghetti. He forcibly ripped off the gag rag and shoved spaghetti into Dusty's mouth with him weeping "I-i don't l-like it. W-what's i-in it" Horror chuckled at this and went "Well while I was waiting for you to wake up I went off and killed your Tori. You're eating her dust & ashes" Dusty shouted "N-NO! NOT TORIEL! P-PLEASE HAVE MERCY!" Papyrus didn't listen and just kept forcing the spaghetti into Dusty's mouth before he couldn't eat anymore and threw up all of it. Horror chuckled and gripped Dusty's chinbone tightly before pulling it up to his face "Eat it all" he snarled with Dusty crying even more "N-NO!" Horror gripped Dusty by the eye socket and kissed him roughly, grinning widely "YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE" He growled before grabbing the pasta from the floor and stuffing his hand into Dusty's mouth forcing him to eat all of the spaghetti, leaving him in the shed for two days.