Runaway assassin

I DDO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MARVEL CHARACTERS I ONLY OWN HAZEL

Hazels pov
Being an assassin was easy. All you had to do was spy on people or kill the enemy. You would get paid a lot and if you failed a mission you were dead. That's why I don't work for anybody anymore.

That's why they call me the runaway assassin. I have been working alone Since I was 8 working with people is too complicated for me.

Being the most wanted assassin on earth doesn't help much but hey at least I'm famous and have all the money i need. I had nothing left to change my ways for, i was left all alone in this dark world. 

My parents used to work for the shield before leaving to go work with HYDRA.

'Hydra is a world-wide criminal organization dedicated to global domination, with the intended goal of establishing a totalitarian fascist "New World Order". Over the years, Hydrasecretly infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. and used the agency to their advantage in many ways.'

And thats how shield found them and decided it would be great to kill them both and leave the rest for later. They didn't know about me being their child thought. I'm getting my revenge from them.
It's annoying how people you have fights with will always bring up they saying "well you don't know how much pain I went through your lucky" I know how the pain feels, Ive been feeling it since the day my parents where killed.

On the bright side I like in my own two story house in a welcoming town. I would of got a mansion but I don't want to get caught and ruin my plans. I live alone, I can't trust anyone with anything. I'm 1.65m I'm fine with my height. I have dark long red hair and blue eyes.

I'm an 18 year old trying to survive the world full of hatred throw to me.