Chapter 3

Third persons point of view

The sun was shinning up onto hazels face. The noise out was what woke her up. She went down stairs to find Avalon sitting on the couch watching sponge bob. She wanted to train Avalon so she could protect herself while hazel was gone.

"Hey Avalon you hungry?"

Hazels voice made Avalon jump but she nodded her yes with a whisper saying "yes please"

Hazel never helped anyone before, let alone bringing a little kid to her house to look after. But she felt fine with it, she wanted Avalon to live a better life then her.

Once hazel was done getting the food ready she called for Avalon to come and eat while she went to go make a call to a local school close by to ask if they still accepted students.

"Hello aubury primary school here, what may I help you with"

"Hi I was just calling because my daughter was changing schools and if you guys would accept new students?"

"Oh Yes if you would fill the forms out online and your daughter could start from tomorrow straight away"

"Okay thanks, bye" she ended the call and went to eat with Avalon. She told her about her going to a new school and they had to get new supplies.

"Hey Avalon I have to go somewhere real quick I'll lock all the doors and windows so nobody will come in, call me if anybody does"

"You know where all the foods are so stay inside watch sponge bob or something"

Avalon was pretty smart for her age she new a lot of things a 8 year old would. Hazel locked everything up and set an alarm before leaving.

She has changed into her leather suit with her two guns and a few small knifes in her pockets. She got on her motorcycle and left to the avengers tower.

She was hidden behind a big bin waiting for HE yards to look away so she could run in. She quickly and quietly ran inside and went up behind one of the guards and snapped his neck. He fell to the floor while she got her knife out and carved a H on his arm with a black rose.

The Cameras couldn't catch her because every move she made was away from the camera. She sneaked back out without getting noticed and went to her bike.

Not even a minute later where the alarms heard of the building but hazel was to far away to be caught.

Once hazel made it home, she saw Avalon fast asleep in her bed. She took a hot shower washing the dirt of her body and went to bed.