Chapter two

Hazels pov
"DO YOU HEAR ME STARK SHES IN THE BUILDING GO GET HER"

And that there lady's and gentlemen is my cue to run for my life. I was walking down the road and I heard a little girl screaming to someone to stop. I ran to where her voice is was coming from and find a girl at the age of 5-6 and an old man holding her. I had to be quick if I didn't wanna get caught by the idiot iron man.

I smashed a beer bottle which I found on the floor on his head

"Hey sweetie are you okay?"
"I was walking and he grabbed m- my arms" she said while crying.

"Where's your parents?"

"My mum and dad told me to run because so-some old man came in with guns"

I was going to regret my my next move but I couldn't leave her here. I new how she felt.

"Okay come with me and we can go get you cleaned up and watch princess movies and eat ice cream" I said while smiling.

"Okay"

I got her onto my arms and started running for the escape room I put in this alley way awhile ago. Once we were in I looked the doors and waited for iron man to pass by.

"SHES GONE WHAT THE FUC-"

"LANGUAGE STARK"

"OH SHUT UP SPANGLES"

"SHES NOT HERE I LOST HER, WHO WANTS TO GO EAT SHAWARMA?"

Idiots, total idiots they are.
I got changed in to black leather pants, white tank top with a leather black jacket and my boots. I found out the lost girls name was Avalon. Her clothes weren't that damaged so she would be fine for now.

"Come on lets go get you some clothes"

She held on to my hand while I was looking outside to see if anyone was waiting for me. The coast was clear. We were of to the shops down the road.

While walking I bumped into something hard.

"Oh I'm sorry really ma'am" the wall said.
Wait what the walls talk now.

I looked up to see the one and only Catina America, fuck my luck.

"Oh it's fine I wasn't looking where I was going"

With that I walked of I don't want to bump into anymore of them.

*Fast forward to hazel in her house*
Avalon was all clean and fast asleep in one of the guest rooms In The house. I was marking of any tracks I left behind on my laptop.

My brother left me ages ago while our parents where working for hydra he didn't want to be apart of anything they did. But they didn't leave him alone, they brain washed him and made him do their dirty work.

I got up while rubbing my eyes, and went to wash the few dirty dishes. I went up to my room got changed into my pjs and went to bed.

Tomorrow I would be making my move on the avengers.

I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOYED MY SHITY WRITING PLEASE VOTEEE