Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I NEED SOME VOTES PEOPLE! :o

Thanks<3

oxoxox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, that didn't just happen. I closed my eyes and shook my head hoping I would wake up.

"Gotta get em' gotta get em' all" A hushed low voice spoke out into air.

"I'm going inside now..." I said as I rushed to the door and unlocked it.

"Well c'mon." I said as I motioned my mom and brother in. They followed. Each of us going to our own rooms, no one said a word. I laid in my bed gripping my pillow as tightly as I could. I heard hush voices all around me but I couldn't understand a word. It sounded as if they were singing songs...songs you would sing in church to be exact.

I decided to take a shower and turn in early that night. I was terrified to take one, but I wanted to curl my hair tomorrow for the first day of school. As I grabbed my under-ware and PJ'S. I heard loud laughter coming from in my closet. I screamed as loud as I could and ran into my bathroom slamming the door shut and locking it. Taking a deep breath I looked in the mirror only to see my face. Wait what? Why is that huge cheesy smile on my face? I rubbed my hands across my lips. Nope, wasn't smiling.

I stood there staring at my huge smile on my face, that I was obviously not doing. Blood marks ran slowly across the smile. Looked as if it was claw prints.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed again, dropping to my knees I started to cry. I don't want to be freaking possessed!  I grabbed a hold of the counter top pulling myself up. Not making eye contact with the mirror. Turning on the water to wash my face, there was no water in that sink fosset. Just blood running all over my hands. I jerked my hands back along with my body. I looked into the mirror quickly to see it was all blood now, there was no mirror....just blood.

"M-mom!" I screamed as I stood in my bathroom bawling my eyes out. No answer. I holler again, only to feel a tight grip on my neck. Air cut off, being lifted into the air slowly. I gasp for breath. Only to be thrown into my shower, hitting my head hard, feeling a stab into my stomach, and blacking out.