Chapter 7

"I didn't kill a damn thing! I was in the woods trying NOT to be killed you damn idiots!" I screamed out dropping my hands.

"Put your hands up!" The fat officer yelled throwing his gun up closer to me. I quickly threw them up and cried.

"What are you talking about, trying not to be killed?" One of the officers asked.

"The demon girl! You have to believe me!" I said.

"Um Joe. Put the cuffs on her." One of the officers said. The fat officer came and shoved me against the wall putting the hand cuffs on me.

I looked in my kitchen to see a man laying with stab wounds by my kitchen table. Looking closer I saw it was my neighbor who was the meanest man on the block. I was kinda glad he was dead...but I didn't want to be blamed for it. 

The officer pushed me out of my house and down my porch steps. The demon child appeared out of no where and stopped right in front of us. She was holding my neighbors head in her hands. With blood on her teeth she gave us a big ol' smile. I had a face of 'I told you so!' on. She came flying towards us with a knife in one hand and my neighbors head in the other. I ducked quickly and fell on my front lawn. I turned my head to see her on top of the officer stabbing his face. Quietly I sneaked off onto the dirt road. I thought to myself, 'How can I get these cuffs off of me?'

Get sleazy get sleazy.

My phone rang, I struggled to get the phone out of my pocket but I finally got it. The number was 911. Why was the police calling me? I threw the phone up and locked it between my ear and shoulder.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Oooohhhh so good of you to answer my call." What? Was that the demons voice!?

"Who is this?" I said as I sat down quickly in the ditch looking around at my surroundings.

"Your friend silly." The voice said.

"What?" I asked. I already knew who it was.  All a sudden a bright light came from behind me. I quickly stood up dropping my phone. It was a big truck; a really big truck. It came to a stop right in front of me. I quickly crawled up from the ditch.

"Help!" I said as I jumped up and down on the dirt road infront of the truck. A small image crawled out of the truck. It was the demon girl, and I knew it. I started running down the road.

"Wait buddy!" The girl yelled as she appeared in front of me. She had my neighbors head in one hand, the officers in the other, and my brothers on her shoulder. I automatically burst into tears.

"You little bitch!" I yelled as I kicked her in the stomach making my brothers head drop onto my foot. I freaked out and threw it somewhere on the side of the road.

"Your just making it worse young one." She said as she dropped the two heads by me and ran off with the knife in her hand. I knew she was going to go kill more of my family...but I was helpless.