Título de la parte

Pedro Barrientos is a 30 years old man. He works for a technologic company on the tallest building on United States. He lives alone on his apartment. He has a dog named Elbert, a little company for him. Pedro has been working since he was 22 years old.
On day Pedro, as always, was going to work. But when he was like 5 minutes far from his work, suddenly, one robber kidnapped him. The robbers took from Pedro his money, laptop and watch. Lucky to Pedro, his objets don't cost a lot of his money, so he can buy them again. Pedro doesn't care much about money, but sometimes he gets scared when he is walking to work.
Pedro did not went to work for one week, but when he finally went to work Pedro felt insecure. Barrientos knew that he needed a psychologist, so he called one. Next day, he went to psychologist and he talked about his situation. The psychologist told to Pedro that all days around the World there is people who has been kidnapped by robbers, that he didn't have to worry much, just to take more precautions when go outside.
Four months later, Pedro kept going to the psychologist. Luckily, Pedro lost his insecurity and gained trust on people and to go outside again. Now he could go walking to his work without feeling unsecured. Now Pedro told his story to other people, telling that every day are some percent to being robbed, so they have to be a lot more careful and take precautions. 40% of people around the World has been robed once time, maybe less percent of population but doesn't goes less than 20%