his feelings

Jimin POV★

I woke up in my best friends arms. I looked to see the time on my alarm clock. Its only 4:59 , just enough time to make some breakfast and to get Ready for school.
I walked to our little kitchen and made a simple nice breakfast for me and hobi. After that I took a quick shower and got dressed. When I was done he finally woke up. 

"Morning chimchim ."  he walked up to me and ruffled my hair. "Good morning , oh and I made you breakfast ." I kinda blushed  because he has always been my best friend even if I was bullied. I really do like him. 
We sat there at the table and ate breakfast in peace . " so are you feeling better ?" His voice was still kinda raspy. " yes I'm better than ever and thanks for comforting me . I really appreciate it." My cheeks were turning a bit warm when I said that. " you're my best friend don't mention it.
"
That's what I'm supposed to do." He said and kissed my forehead in a brotherly way. 

★★★AT SCHOOL★★★

Me and jhope walked through the halls together to get to class . soon someone tripped me making my brand new pair of glasses break.
"Hey four eyes " jungkook said while grabbing my collar , pulling me to eye level with him. I only whimpered and smacked  his hand off of my collar.

I then ran the way to the rooftop. I heard jhope calling after me and worst of all footsteps following me . "oh no !" Muttered out scared he was following me .  I decided to hide in the bushes up on the rooftop.

"Tsk , damn geek you're lucky I can't skip class because I would have found your ass and teach you a lesson about running away."

I soon heard the door close, which meant he left. Thank goodness. I guess I'm skipping the first period. Just great.

★jungkook POV★

"Oh well  would you look at this the nerd hasn't shown up to class how odd ?" I joked with Taehyung and we both laughed.

But deep down something inside of me felt guilty for what I did . poor little jimin . damn I what the hell am I saying. I don't feel guilty for that geek. No way . my thoughts were interrupted by the bell for our next class.
.......gym.............
We were in the locker room changing and then saw jimin walk in with short shorts on and a tight shirt. Which was his gym uniform, but damn . I'm hard .
I wanna fuck him so badly . I am the schools play boy so it shouldn't be hard to get in his pants. 
"Hey geeky boy , over  here now ." I commanded and he obeyed me like a little puppy how cute. Wait what Fuck I don't think he's cute or do I ?
"Y-yes jungkook?"  He fiddled with his shirt nervously.
I gripped his chin pulling his ear to my mouth and I seductively whispered to him .

"meet me at my dorm , you should already know why. Now if you don't, you will be sorry. Understand?" I nibbled his ear and he pulled away. "Please stop !"
I only chuckled at him and pulled him closer. "Are you still a virgin ?" I licked the lobe of his ear and nibbled at it again which caused him to whimper. W- what's  a virgin?" He asked innocently but trembling.

I only sighed and let him go. "Just meet me and Taehyung at my dorm got geek or your jaw will be broken !" I threatened him. He ran out the Locker room, I smirked at my success.

That was easy. I licked my lips, while I had dirty thoughts in my head . just thinking of jimin underneath me and panting out of breath in pleasure . makes me Rock hard.

✨ thanks for reading and please vote if you want a smut and more chapters ✨

Jikook or vmin or both ?hmmmm.😮

🌹Margie🌹