I'm safe?

Jimin POV★

I kept on running until I reached my dorm. That was a close one , I was so close to being raped . I unlocked the door and went inside . I plopped on my bed and begin to wonder when hoseok was coming back. "I need a shower." I said as I got up and went to the bathroom.

When I finally took off half of my clothes I noticed my neck and chest was covered in bite marks and red marks. I can't help but wonder what are these red marks. Maybe hoseok knows .

★AFTER SHOWERING★
I put on my pajamas and made a quick dinner for myself. When i finished hoseok arrived.

"Hey chimchim what you're cooking smells good. Hoseok said while taking his coat off.

" oh I'm making ramen. Would you like some?" I gave him a smile.

"Hell yes I would!" He got really excited over my cooking which made me happy.

After I made him a bowl and myself one we sat down at out little table and ate.

"Jimin what's up with your neck , wait a minute you've got hickeys oh my god but from who!?"

"So that's what this is?"

"Jimin who gave you hickeys?"

My eyes widened and I looked hoseok in the eyes.

"I- it was j-jungkook a-and t-taehyung. They were gonna rape me until I finally begged them to stop." The look and hoseok eyes turned into anger.

"Damn those bitches. Are you okay jimin cause you can always tell me ."
I nodded and went back to eating my ramen.

"I'm gonna go to our room okay hobi?"

"Okay I'll be there soon "

I got in my bed and cuddled up and closing my eyes trying to forget about what happened earlier.

ZzzzZzz★jimin's Dream★zzzzz~

"Ah ah ah nghh mhhnn~ Jungkook ah m-more please."

"Huh, what did you say baby I couldn't hear you why don't you say it louder? "

"Ahhh ple-ahh- please more!"
He screamed out making jungkook pound his prostate even harder then what he was doing before.

Ahhh ahh ah I'm gonna-

★End of dream★
" no!" I said while waking up. hoseok face was as red as a tomato i wonder why?

"Jimin why were you moaning for jungkook to give you more?"

I felt my face heat up and i looked at him .

"I-i-i was dreaming but I really don't want that more or what ever I said ."

"Okay well I am.. Just.. Going to.. Sleep.. Good night. "

hoseok sounds freaked out. Ughh now it's gonna be weird between us. Well I hope not jeez. After that i went to sleep too.

★At School & jimin POV★

I walked through the school gates . nobody was here except for me and hoseok. We were early so we decided to go get some coffee .then we went back to school.
Me and hoseok parted ways into our classes so I sat alone in the class. I looked up at the clock . people should be coming great.

I sat there just sipping my coffee.
Suddenly I heard the door bang open revealing jungkook and the others. I looked down to avoid being noticed but they notices me anyway.

"Hey geek whats that you got there" jungkook then snatched my coffee.

"Hey give it back !"

"Who the hell are you talking too!" Taehyung said gripping my hair.

I had enough of them. So I smacked Taehyung with all my might on his face . the rest of them stared at my in surprise until Taehyung finally snapped out of it .

"You little bitch , I'm gonna teach you a good lesson." He said darkly and sadistic at the same time.

It make me shiver.

He gripped my hair and pulled me out of the classroom making stumble and trip . he dragged me all the way to the dorm rooms . he threw me inside his dorm . he locked his door and picked me up . then threw me harshly on his bed.

"Like jungkook once said before I hope you can take it rough."

Just to let everyone know Taehyung is the sadistic type and is also a play boy please vote and thanks for reading♥

🌹Margie🌹