Jealously

Your PoV

I can't bare to be around Dante or anyone today. Especially not Nicole. So today I just sat and watched (favourite show) on neflix for a little.

Lying on my F/c couch, I just couldn't get comfortable. I groaned in frustration. I knock on my door made me get up. I grumbled to myself before answering.

"What you want?" I almost growled before seeing who it was. "Someone's moody." The person commented. I looked up to see Aphmau with Zane towing behind her. "Just having a bad week." I muttered. She tutted at me. "Well, we're gonna cheer you up." Then she grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my house and over to hers.

"Aph lemme go!" I yelled, attracting a weird glance from a passerby. I glared at them and they looked away quickly.

Aph was persistent though, and pulled me into her house, locking the door behind her. I stormed over to her couch and sat down with my arms folded. I glared at the ground.

"Well haven't you gotten up on the wrong side of the bed today." A voice dripped in heavy sarcasm spoke up. I rolled my eyes and ignored the comment. Then the door bell rang and Aphmau answered it. I was curious, but decided not to look up. I heard footsteps and then someone say down beside me.

"Hey."

I was startled by the voice; it was Dante. Even so, I just looked the over way.

Dante's PoV

I sighed in frustration. This was all my fault. Maybe... Just maybe... She may possibly like me... Just a tiny bit... That would explain why she's in a mood. I might have to risk losing Nicole's friendship if I want Y/n to be happy... I'll sleep on it...

Your PoV

I can't help it. I'm jealous of Nicole. And, ughhh, Dancole. I shuddered at the thought. I'm still stuck in Aph's house, but I've locked myself In the bathroom, mainly to avoid Dante. I suddenly thought of Y/nte (you and Dante's ship name) and immediately pushed the thought from my head, blinking back tears. I never cry. So if I'm crying over Dante.... I must Love him.

Dante's PoV

"Y/n?" I asked quietly, knocking on the locked door. No reply. I thought I heard a sniff, but that may have been my imagination. Sighing, I sat down outside the door and waited.

After about forty minutes, yes, she took her time, Y/n emerged. She looked surprised to see me, but quickly disguised it. Then she just walked right past me and... Into the living room.
"Y/n wait!" I shouted. Too late. "What are you doing here?" I heard her growl. Oh no... I didn't manage to explain that Nicole was over... "I could ask you the same question." Nicole replied stiffly.

I hurried in to find Y/n and Nicole standing extremely close to each other. (Don't even think about it in that way...) "Erm... Yeah... Y/n, Nicloe arrived when you were on the bathroom..." I stated awkwardly. She looked at me, and I noticed her E/c eyes were slightly red. Had she been crying...?

Your PoV

I looked back at Nicole and then at Aphmau. "That's it. I'm leaving." I muttered and headed out to the door, not before hearing Nicole shout at Dante. "WHY WAS SHE HERE WITH YOU? I SAW THE WAY YOU LOOKED AT HER. THATS IT. DANTE, WE'RE OVER!" She screamed as I left the house.

I found that I was smirking as I opened my F/c door and headed inside.

A/n sorry for the short chapter, we went back to school today and I was pretty busy tonight. Also I've just started going by my new schedule. I hope you are all okay with it. Thanks for reading!