The Mall - part 2

A/n Just quickly, thank you guys so much for 4k reads! It really means a lot. Love you guys <3

Your PoV

Me and Dante chucked our rubbish in the bin and left McDonalds. We decided that we would head to (favourite shop that sells cushions). I checked the time; It was 1:24.

Soon, we reached the store. I heard familiar voices inside. Curious, I put my fingers on my lips and nudged Dante, gesturing to the inside. He nodded and followed me slowly inside. There we saw both Laurance and Garroth. They were looking at cushions. Arguing, actually.

Garroth was saying something about a blue one and Laurance was shouting about a brown one. (If you've seen one of the latest MyStreet vids, you'll get it XD)

I giggled very quietly and crept forward behind them. "BOO!" I yelled. They jumped in shock and all the other shoppers sent me glares and wierd glances. I ignored them and burst out laughing.

"Your faces!" I managed to say in-between fits of laughter. Garroth started to speak defensively but Laurance cut him off. "Hey, Gar, it was only a joke," he whispered softly to Garroth, not realising that I could hear.

I squealed slightly and they all looked at me, Laurance with a look that begged 'Please don't tell anyone what I just said'. I shook my head. "Finnneee, I won't..." I huffed.

In the end, they decided in a black cushion. Then we all decided to go to Hot Topic, then to the Olive Gardens, seeing as though it was now 4:32. Yup, we had spent a lot of time messing around. But hey, you only live once!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n"

I turned around in surprise. We were just about to enter Hot Topic. Behind us stood Vylad, frantically waving. Zane stood behind him with a My Little Pony in his hands, I laughed at them both.

"Hey Vylad and Zane!" I shouted back. Zane quickly hid his Pony behind his back and Vylad ran up to us. "You guys going to Hot Topic?" He asked. I nodded. "Great! We'll come with." He replied.

I heard Zane groan in the background. Laughing, we all headed inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Vylad hurry up!" Zane yelled. "One sec! I just want to decide what colour scarf I want; Dark green or Really dark green..." Vylad yelled back.

Once Vylad had finally decided on the colour, we paid for his scarf and a F/c pair of Converse I decided to buy myself.

As we left the store, Vylad ran up to Zane and engulfed him in a hug. "Beig broder! Can I hwave a hwug?" He asked with a baby voice. Zane shrunk back. "No." He growled.

"Awe, come on,"

"I said no, Vylad"

"Pwetty please?"

"No"

"I'll be good!"

"NO!" Zane yelled and everyone around us stared. Zane looked down at the floor in embarrassment. I chuckled. "Should've just given him a hug, Zane" Dante smirked. Then we headed over to the Olive Gardens.

A/n Again, guys thank you so much for commenting, voting and even following me! I really appreciate it <3